Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Got this Casa de tobacco airbender maduro back in December from the kid and today was a great day to try it! Thanks brother. image
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    firing up a tabacos baez serie H from my good buddy suneet. tastes like pepin w/o the blast your tongue off pepper. i like it.
  • Options
    Camacho Corojo Diademas from nachino. mmmMMM. I like! Thanks again Dustin. You the BOSS
  • Options
    Another one from the kid thanks brother! image
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    Hmmmm given what you just smoked I dont know how much you'll enjoy it..I like em though
  • Options
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    Hmmmm given what you just smoked I dont know how much you'll enjoy it..I like em though
    rofl I won't compare it to the fuente anny don't worry! After taking the poker to it I am enjoying it very much. A good choice and quite a bit different. Churchills always have the potential to have a plugged spot.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Im planning on smoking either an ave maria or a padilla artemis that i got from MVW67. THANKS!
  • Options
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    rofl I won't compare it to the fuente anny don't worry! After taking the poker to it I am enjoying it very much. A good choice and quite a bit different. Churchills always have the potential to have a plugged spot.
    Poker,,oh shitza,, havent ran into that with those,,sorry bra,, even though i didnt roll it,,,lol,,making a note....:O)
  • Options
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    Poker,,oh shitza,, havent ran into that with those,,sorry bra,, even though i didnt roll it,,,lol,,making a note....:O)
    ha I like em fast and loose ya know ;) . Getting good flavor, I just hate tight draws, my pallet Isn't the best so I need some rich flavors that a tight draw just won't provide.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Halfway through a viaje skull n bones that Shawn hooked me up with at the last bay area herf. My first viaje didn't go so well, that was a platino toro, so I was just starting to think they really were more hype and marketing/scarcity than actual substance, but this one is changing my opinion on viaje. So far so good.

I don't know a thing about this cigar except for what I can see (heavy, dark and oily) and taste (rich deep earthy and cocoa flavors) and I'm loving it so far. A little stronger than I usually prefer, but its just right for today and its really well balanced so it doesn't taste strong. Sure does feel it though.

excellent smoke Shawn, thank for the experience, brother, without you I probably wouldn't have tried this one.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas High Primings. First one. Going to burn it down on my way to a local B&M. Thanks Jon!!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Just had a nice relaxing Ccom Sun Grown given to me by Toombes. Excellent smoke Daniel, great way to relax tonight, thank you.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Some time ago RCY sent me a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero in a M.A.W. game. This cigar was one of the best I've smoked in a long time. Thanks 'Ric, it was fantastic. Now to hunt down a few more since they are a must have.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul bombed me a couple weeks ago and he included one of my favs in the package....Ave Maria (clermont/corona)

fired this one up last night after a bike ride....i forgot how awesome this cigar is, i hadn't smoked one in a while.
    Thanks Paul, glad I got a chance to revisit this one, it was the perfect smoke to kick back and relax with. I appreciate it!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Tat Mexico, San cristobal elegancia and habano....all three were awesome rob, thank you bro
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Ave Maria(my first) from Mike....it was amazing...i ordered the sampler immediately after finishing it.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Placenica Reserva Organica while playing golf yesterday evening. I enjoyed it a lot and it was perfect with some cold beers on the course. Thanks Toombes!
  • Options
    nickiam:
    Ave Maria(my first) from Mike....it was amazing...i ordered the sampler immediately after finishing it.
    hell yeah, love the Ave Maria. my fiance smoked one of these with me not too long ago and gave me the "green light" to order the sampler box as well. Awesome smoke for sure, and I'm excited to see how the different sizes stack up to one another. Be sure to post your thoughts, I'll be curious to see what you think.
    pelirrojo:
    Placenica Reserva Organica while playing golf yesterday evening. I enjoyed it a lot and it was perfect with some cold beers on the course. Thanks Toombes!
    +1 - That's one of the best way's to enjoy a PRO, great "golf course" cigar. Very reliable and well constructed smoke.

• Options
    I posted this on the "whatcha smokin tonight" thread already but wanted to make sure I gave the proper shout out to Justin for hooking me up with a La Riqueza
    Thanks dude for this great little cigar - good flavors/aroma and I'm a sucker for box-pressed sticks

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:

Glad you enjoyed it, bro!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Some time ago RCY sent me a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero in a M.A.W. game. This cigar was one of the best I've smoked in a long time. Thanks 'Ric, it was fantastic. Now to hunt down a few more since they are a must have.

Glad you enjoyed it. That was a long wait on that. Got some good rest time....

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Jamie sent me a La Flor Dominicana Ligero, maduro I think, that was very good but sent me running to gobble down a sandwich as I had smoked it on an empty stomach.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Tonight I had some stuff to do outside and I fired up my first Liga No 9. It was a toro, and man that was a good cigar. So rich and meaty with a nice balanced sweetness to it. Thanks man, that was awesome.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo esv02 Maddy. Perdomo sure has some nice Maduro's in their line.
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    Tonight I had some stuff to do outside and I fired up my first Liga No 9. It was a toro, and man that was a good cigar. So rich and meaty with a nice balanced sweetness to it. Thanks man, that was awesome.
    mmmm goood. next Imma gonna give you a T52. please enjoy that one responsibly
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Dustin sent me a RA Extra EL2011. It was sooooo damn tasty. Thanks a million, brother.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Had a Torano Vault from Medic45. Very nice smoke brother, thank you.
  • Options
    I love Macanudo. Haven't had one in a long while. Thanks Lift603
  • Options
    Lit up first Airbender Chisel,, and I dont know if it was the blend, the shape, or what, but it was fantastic!! Thanks AMZ (Andrew)
  • Options
    Another from LIFT603. Calle Ocho. I will be in the yard and need a good smoke to pass the time.