Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    I was given this LA HERENCIA it was so good i will be buying some of these bad boys Photobucket

Real good smoke. Liked it more with 6 months rest. A little "tough" ROTT but still a good smoke. IMO one of the most unsung sticks from AJ.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Illusione MK Ultra from my bigfnbuddy. Thanks again Steve, it's awesome!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    smoking a JdN Antano Lonesdale from Webmost.
    not sure where you got this guy but the cellophane is yellowed and i cant find this size anywhere online. thanks man. its just what i needed today.
    to be honest, i dont even know if this is the Antano. it has the right color band but it lacks the name "antano" that all the labels have. was there an old band with no name on there?
    i need to look into this
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    not sure where you got this guy but the cellophane is yellowed and i cant find this size anywhere online. thanks man. its just what i needed today.
    to be honest, i dont even know if this is the Antano. it has the right color band but it lacks the name "antano" that all the labels have. was there an old band with no name on there?
    i need to look into this
    Could it be the Clasico blend? http://www.joyadenicaragua.com.ni/?page_id=91
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Cain F Lancero from Kuzi.... First Cain for me and this one was very good. I really like this stick in the Lancero shape, too bad they are not offered in regular production in this size. I started to feel the full strength of this one near the end so take it slow, it delivers a kick. Great straight burn with a flavor profile of cedary wood, leather, and earthiness. There were occasions of sweetness too, but these were few and far between. It had a nice spicy kick through the nose which I like. These flavors remained throughout and kept my attention for almost two hours. It did burn slow. Thanks Matt for another fine cigar.
    no problem. its my favorite Cain. got that one right out of the factory aging room.
    they made it just for you.
    Now I feel special !
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    kuzi16:
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Cain F Lancero from Kuzi.... First Cain for me and this one was very good. I really like this stick in the Lancero shape, too bad they are not offered in regular production in this size. I started to feel the full strength of this one near the end so take it slow, it delivers a kick. Great straight burn with a flavor profile of cedary wood, leather, and earthiness. There were occasions of sweetness too, but these were few and far between. It had a nice spicy kick through the nose which I like. These flavors remained throughout and kept my attention for almost two hours. It did burn slow. Thanks Matt for another fine cigar.
    no problem. its my favorite Cain. got that one right out of the factory aging room.
    Now I feel special !
    so special you get to ride the short bus?

but seriously, that is a difficult to find smoke. im glad you got the opportunity to smoke one.
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    i need to look into this
    nope the classico has a brown base color on the band. this band looks exactly like the antano band just minus the word "antano"
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    kaspera79:
    kuzi16:
    kaspera79:
    Now I feel special !
    so special you get to ride the short bus?

but seriously, that is a difficult to find smoke. im glad you got the opportunity to smoke one.
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    i need to look into this
    nope the classico has a brown base color on the band. this band looks exactly like the antano band just minus the word "antano"
    Well you got me. I'm familiar with the Clasico, but not whatever it is you had. Maybe the Anta
  • Options
    yeah... i still cant find anything on it
  • Options
    I think maybe I found it? The only thing I can find that's remotely close but doesn't say Anta
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I think maybe I found it? The only thing I can find that's remotely close but doesn't say Anta
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    " but seriously, that is a difficult to find smoke. im glad you got the opportunity to smoke one. "

Please tell me its the Tubos with the yellow cap. I picked up two out of a close to full box for about 7.50ea.
  • Options
    Vision:
    " but seriously, that is a difficult to find smoke. im glad you got the opportunity to smoke one. "

Please tell me its the Tubos with the yellow cap. I picked up two out of a close to full box for about 7.50ea.
    the Cain F Lancero is not a general release cigar. this size was only made for special occasions. Certain events, visiting the factory, or special release samplers. they were not made in tubes. just limited availability.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh my gosh. SO freakin delicious! Thank you so much ban ban Todd. It's like smoking a stick of butter haha. oh man so good. how long has this been aging? This band looks super old school.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earlier today I had a Donkey Dropping courtesy of The Kid. I've been eyeing it for a while...now I'm wishing I'd have smoked it sooner and got more.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Yes another shawn, you really sent stuff i enjoy...thanks again.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Padron executive natural I believe, nice and strong compared to my first smoke of the day. Thanks brother! image
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Vision:

the Cain F Lancero is not a general release cigar. this size was only made for special occasions. Certain events, visiting the factory, or special release samplers. they were not made in tubes. just limited availability.
    I don't know but I have seen the Cain f lancero in tubo form online recently. They came out earlier this year, didn't pick any up as I am not so much of a fan of the Cain line.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Yes, they did come in tubos like what Vision is describing. See here for a pic: http://www.acigarsmoker.com/2011/02/01/sneak-peak-cain-f-lancero-tubos/

I'm on the hunt too for a few! I can't find anyplace online with them in stock.
  • Options
    Thanks balla...image
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Man do I love illusuiones. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A kinky lone star from jgibv, thanks man! Good toasty cedar taste. Not too complex, but had a good kinda spicy finish with a nutmeg taste. Much better than the other kinky I tried (Texas jewboy) great knock around smoke!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had my 1st Kristoff Maduro from Big T's PIF. I can see why folks are loving them. One I'll have to revisited some day again. Thanks Big T!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an Undercrown from Dusty and Jiunny..very tasty..love the LG taste
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    DPG blue lancero.... I have been going away from DPG and Nicaraguan tobacco as of late, and this one is just smacking me all around. One of the best lancero's I've had
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    DPG blue lancero.... I have been going away from DPG and Nicaraguan tobacco as of late, and this one is just smacking me all around. One of the best lancero's I've had
    had the MF lanero yet? I think its the... #7. I really liked that one.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    had the MF lanero yet? I think its the... #7. I really liked that one.
    Yup, it's alot more peppery then this one though. I love MF, but I love them more with age as the pepper subsides and they get creamier. I've been diggin Dominican more lately, so I have to be in the mood for the pepper and I like them dry. This was just excellent tonight and I will buy more as soon as I see a sale.