Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    For some reason, I've found the undercrown to be an amazing morning smoke and I think I like it best right after breakfast.
    I've only had 1, it had a big friggin stem in it and as a result major burn issues so I didn't get the full experience.
    But it's in my rotation and I hope to revisit it soon. I might have to save it for a weekend when I can enjoy it as a nice mid-morning smoke.
    It took me 3-4 to fall in love, now I am hooked bro. I've tried all the vitolas other then the corona doble and all of them rock.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    For some reason, I've found the undercrown to be an amazing morning smoke and I think I like it best right after breakfast.
    I've only had 1, it had a big friggin stem in it and as a result major burn issues so I didn't get the full experience.
    But it's in my rotation and I hope to revisit it soon. I might have to save it for a weekend when I can enjoy it as a nice mid-morning smoke.
    It took me 3-4 to fall in love, now I am hooked bro. I've tried all the vitolas other then the corona doble and all of them rock.
    Good to know, thanks Dustin. I normally don't have cigars over 6" because I usually don't have enough time to enjoy the whole thing.
    I had the belicoso before - I'll be trying that or the toro on a weekend morning and might get a robusto too for a weekday evening smoke.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    baby face:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    SL Oval corona. First stick I've had since Saturday afternoon. Nothing like starting over with a fresh pallete.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a Gurkha Beauty with my cup o joe this morning.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Isla Del Sol toro with my Kzata Blue coffee.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Isla Del Sol toro with my Kzata Blue coffee.
    There's a man after my own heart.
    And it's a great morning for it too.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    This was screaming my name so loud it woke me up! Thanks for the awesome smoke, Dustin!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    I had a Curivari Gloria de Leon with some h20. This was a awesome cigar, I wish I had some coffee with it. The black cherry is very noticeable in this cigar. If you don't know the flavor, you will on the finish of each puff. The Search Is On. I did not anitate who gave this to me. But once I look through my photos, I will properly address that individual. In short, thank you very much.

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Late start to my smoking today.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I did not want to start a new thread for this, anyway I am a very loyal C.Com customer, I buy from Tina every month, but I have to say the SPRINT PROGRAM THEY HAVE, WELL... LETS JUST SAY, I can't say much, (SORRY) what I want to say is U should try "CIGAR BID.COM" if U have not as of yet, just try it, I have not only purchased some great deals it is in fact cheaper and much more........ I can't find the words, anyway try it. my cigar for the morning is a "GURKHA MAGNAM: SEE YA LATER WALDO GATORS INA WHILE CROCADILE
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    PM to you Seagarlover.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Yeah... you might want to edit that. Not really in good taste if you ask me. On that note, I've never had an issue with sprint sale.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Yeah... you might want to edit that. Not really in good taste if you ask me. On that note, I've never had an issue with sprint sale.
    YEP +1.
    Only issue I had with the sprint was when I got a new CC and I couldn't "buy now" because the old CC's date had expired....but that would happen with any online retailer, they don't automatically update your CC info.

AND @ SEAGAR - If you're having so many problems with the Sprint Sale, maybe you should talk with Tina E or one of the other reps about your issues and see if they can help.

But advertising a competitor's site, publicly, Cigar.com's forums because you've had a bad experience is probably not the "classiest" thing to do....not cool dude, not cool.
    But hey, that's just my opinion so take it for what it's worth.

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    What's up, guys? I'm working these weird hours where I don't have time to smoke lately. :( Ya'll are making me jealous.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Ditto.... Andy will match anything.... No need to bash them on here bro. That is not cool.
  • Options
    Keeping it OG image
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Tatuaje Mexican Experiment
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    PM to you Seagarlover.

Hope whatever you sent got through to him.

• Options
    Bombay:
    Tatuaje Mexican Experiment
    Oh man...had one of those the other day and honestly....they nailed tha wrapper to a T... On par with padron IMO
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    I did not want to start a new thread for this, anyway I am a very loyal C.Com customer, I buy from Tina every month, but I have to say the SPRINT PROGRAM THEY HAVE, WELL... LETS JUST SAY, I can't say much, (SORRY) what I want to say is U should try "CIGAR BID.COM" if U have not as of yet, just try it, I have not only purchased some great deals it is in fact cheaper and much more........ I can't find the words, anyway try it. my cigar for the morning is a "GURKHA MAGNAM: SEE YA LATER WALDO GATORS INA WHILE CROCADILE
    NOT SURE WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH A MORNING SMOKE BUT THE SUGGESTION TO EDIT THE POST WAS A GOOD ONE.
    I LIKE CAPS LOCK... ALLOT. THIS IS FUN. I SHOULD TYPE LIKE THIS MORE OFTEN.
    Smoked a MF 1922 box press torpedo thingy.. it was good. REALLY GOOD. AWESOME WAY TO START A 15 HOUR WORK DAY. I SUGGEST EVERYONE WHO WORKS TRY ONE BEFORE YOU GO TO WORK. AND FOR YOU UNEMPLOYED BASTARDS SMOKE ONE ANYWAY. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE THE SPRINT SALE HAS THE PETTITE ROBUSTOs FOR A GOOD PRICE.
    *disclaimer* Obviously being a smart ass here.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    YES, CAPS are fun U should try CAPS more often, it helps ME get some of my POINTS across. Thank U
  • Options
    That JUST made my DAY
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha you guys are ridiculous
  • Options
    day off sooooo MF corona. these are berry goot image
  • Options
    jliu:
    day off sooooo MF corona. these are berry goot image

Your picture quality has improved, way to go Jiunn(like The Month). Now next time leave those poor bastards out of the picture you call fingers, lol....
  • Options
    Your hands don't look Asian...you're lying dude
  • Options
    Gosh. I finally start taking decent pics and now I get crap for showing my fingers. You guys can suck a durian. I am too Asian. Boyd, Rudy, Shawn, Jose Pepin, AJ Fernandez all know this.