Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    no seriously my camera phone has a mind of its own. on a delicious note, I left one of these in your pass. I like it. I know you're a lancero ****
    Who are you calling a lancero ****? You NUB sl*t.
    hmm more of a BBC enjoy-er over here. what are you TALKING about?!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Gosh. I finally start taking decent pics and now I get crap for showing my fingers. You guys can suck a durian. I am too Asian. Boyd, Rudy, Shawn, Jose Pepin, AJ Fernandez all know this.
    Durian is GOOOD I REALLY LIKE DURIAN
    completely UNTRUE. I HATE THAT CRAP WITH A PASSION. Just trying to get my point across...
    Dude I'm seriously questioning your asianess
    Damn Steve, you like durian? You really are a Filipino.
    Haha.. yeah MAN its not BAD. I dont EAT too OFTEn bUT every once in awhile ill get down on some.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    danielzreyes:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Gosh. I finally start taking decent pics and now I get crap for showing my fingers. You guys can suck a durian. I am too Asian. Boyd, Rudy, Shawn, Jose Pepin, AJ Fernandez all know this.
    completely UNTRUE. I HATE THAT CRAP WITH A PASSION. Just trying to get my point across...
    Haha.. yeah MAN its not BAD. I dont EAT too OFTEn bUT every once in awhile ill get down on some.
    Love me some Lumpia's,,mmmmmmmm
    lit up a Private Stock
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    danielzreyes:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    lit up a Private Stock
    If I can bomb you with my mother's pork lumpias, I would.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    danielzreyes:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    lit up a Private Stock
    If I can bomb you with my mother's pork lumpias, I would.
    And I would eat them gladly,,;o)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Fort Belvoir, Uploaded with Snapbucket
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Fort Belvoir, Uploaded with Snapbucket
    you trying to copy me? aint no copying me. aint no copying missy elliot. got it?!
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    GREAT JAB FROM "THE KID" WOW GOT ME, Sorry , I only purchase from C.COM I used the bidding tools twice. get over it BROHAM
  • Options
    seagarlover:
    GREAT JAB FROM "THE KID" WOW GOT ME, Sorry , I only purchase from C.COM I used the bidding tools twice. get over it BROHAM
    Its not about only buying from c.com its about forum edicate and advertising a competitors site. You, like the rest of us are free to spend your money any way you see fit. Furthermore if posting a competitors addy was an oversight it could of been easily handled on your part by editing your post, especially after a few brothers here politely requested, which, last I looked,, you havent. No hard feelings just callin like I see it.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I believe it's the same I was asking another party where they purchased the cutter they had in a posting and I was given the website, sounds the same to me, I have to clear this up, I will not stop until it id cleared up. It all started when another CGAR lover was **** about the SPRINT program on this site, so I was letting him know about the other free fall program of another website. now it's done unless you want to add to this post. I'm satisfied now.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    I believe it's the same I was asking another party where they purchased the cutter they had in a posting and I was given the website, sounds the same to me, I have to clear this up, I will not stop until it id cleared up. It all started when another CGAR lover was **** about the SPRINT program on this site, so I was letting him know about the other free fall program of another website. now it's done unless you want to add to this post. I'm satisfied now.
    Here is the issue. You publicly posted a COMPETITORS site. Cigar.com is kind enough to have this forum so out of respect for that kINDNESS the VAST MAJORITY of US keep our dealings with other retailers PRIVATE. It`s considered BAD TASTE and in my opinion THOUGHTLESS.
    Ok fine maybe is was an AIRHEAD move. Maybe you were unaware of the rule. You were advised by multiple members that the right thing to do was EDIT the POST. The words of wisdom fell on DEAF ears. I`m not here to get into some internet battle with a grown man about common courtesy but dude own up to the RETARDED MOVE and EDIT the post. Its not hard click the EDIT button to the right of the DeLEte button. I hope this clears things up? Rudy didnt use allot of caps lock so maybe his point was lost in translation or something.
    *EDIT*
    I would bomb you into submission but I doubt you would like any sticks that I normally stock.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    898v from Nov 2008. Mmmm good.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Had a Four Kicks robusto this morning.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Starting my birthday off right:

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:

Yes you are! Happy Birthday Sir!!! Send me you addy, I think your bday present came here by mistake!!! Enjoy your day buddy!
  • Options
    what?! happy birthday espn ocho! i wish you a happy birthday and a happy new yearrrrr
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    OchoZacho:

Yes you are! Happy Birthday Sir!!! Send me you addy, I think your bday present came here by mistake!!! Enjoy your day buddy!
    Thanks for the wishes but I know better than to give the addy out!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Modesta

review when im done.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    mmccartneydc:
    OchoZacho:

Thanks for the wishes but I know better than to give the addy out!
    Birthday? Tsktsk....I've got that addy doc...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:

Happy Birthday!!!!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    OchoZacho:

Happy Birthday!!!!

Why YES you are!! Happy B-Day!! Eat lots of cake
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya Dustin!
  • Options
    San Lotano Connecticut,,,
  • Options
    it worked!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Damn, like the month, this is easily the best picture you have ever, I did say ever, took!
  • Options
    Bombay:
    Damn, like the month, this is easily the best picture you have ever, I did say ever, took!
    thank you thank you. *bows* *hand shake* *bows again*
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭