Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning I'm re-visiting the Core, by La Herencia Cubana. The first one I tried a while back left me unimpressed but this one's pretty tasty. I don't remember who sent it to me but it was dated as of last November so it's been resting in his humi and mine since then and maybe that's what it needed. I'll sure keep this blend in mind for future buys.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a Avo Maduro, surprisingly wonderful. I will explain in my review today. Wow!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Having a Avo Maduro, surprisingly wonderful. I will explain in my review today. Wow!
    That's a good lad.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Having me a Sencillo today.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    RCY Cigars:
    That's a good lad.

Suprise, surprise, I'm back big guy. I'm going to give your brother a call this week. Hows it going over there?

• Options
    JCizzle:
    Having me a Sencillo today.

Glad to see you smoking again. Which size, I love the double robusto's to death?

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    RCY Cigars:
    That's a good lad.

Suprise, surprise, I'm back big guy. I'm going to give your brother a call this week. Hows it going over there?

Good to see you on here. Making an effort to smoke more myself. I had a minor surgery but I'm recovering nicely, and I've had more time to smoke, so that's good. Everything is good here, brother, how are things in your neck of the woods?
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    RCY Cigars:
    That's a good lad.

Good to see you on here. Making an effort to smoke more myself. I had a minor surgery but I'm recovering nicely, and I've had more time to smoke, so that's good. Everything is good here, brother, how are things in your neck of the woods?

Surgery, well I'm glad to hear your doing well. In my neck of the woods. Everything is great, I can't complain one bit. I had time to do a review on a ugly cigar this morning. But it was fantastic.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    RCY Cigars:
    That's a good lad.

Surgery, well I'm glad to hear your doing well. In my neck of the woods. Everything is great, I can't complain one bit. I had time to do a review on a ugly cigar this morning. But it was fantastic.
    Right on, man. I'll have to check that out. Hopefully I'll be back on here tomorrow smoking another one!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    I'm having a CCOM Purple label. I wasn't going to drink or smoke today but...wait, yes I was.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I had a 5V Relic on the golf course this morning. Pretty good, but aging these hasn't seemed to changed them any.
  • Options
    Smoking an Obsidian here. I've heard a lot of flak about these but I think it's quite nice, actually.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Nice smoke you have there.

Smoking a Sol Cubano with 3 years on it. Very nice. Smooth and subtle hints of spices and chili.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed a 5 Vegas Classic corona with my coffee this morning. Draw and burn were flawless. First time in a while I've been up early enough to have a smoke before work. Nice to watch and listen to the town slowly come to life.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Trinidad Reyes Sep 09

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
  • Options
    Smoking a CAO MX2 with a few ice cold brews.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    J, good to see you smoking again. I had a RYJ Reserva Real this morning with a cup o joe. I hadn't had one in a long time. This one has a little over a year on it. Still has the same profile I remember. Just smooth, I guess I can't complain about that. JCizzle, I sent your brother a text yesterday. Hopefully he'll respond.
  • Options
    Thanks, good to be smoking again. I probably got this one from you, actually.

I'm sure he will, he was probably working last night. Otherwise I'll whoop his @ss.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Has your addy changed? PM me it anyway, please Sir. No is not an option....

• Options
    PSD4 from ICU
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    One word...awesome!
  • Options
    Smoking an old favorite: The Flying Pig, courtesy of none other than our very own RCYCigars. Thanks, man.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Padron Millennium Limited Edition Photobucket
  • Options
    Smoking a JDN Anta
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba 1966 Limited Edition Photobucket
  • Options