Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm having the La Herencia, have to say, I'm not into box press,oval shape, or Torpedos for that matter but, this is one hell of a smoke. have a great day all. Photobucket
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭

I can't even remember when I got this...2009 is a pretty solid guess I suppose. The cello was seriously browned. I know I enjoyed these several years ago, wonder how this one will do.
  • Just finished off a Padilla Black Bear to start off the day
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Man...I need a box of these image
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoked an AJ Fernandez overrun Corona On my way to work
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    which avo is this?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    which avo is this?
    The glorious 787 I speak of snoob. I need like 3 boxes of Avo
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    which avo is this?
    The glorious 787 I speak of snoob. I need like 3 boxes of Avo
    ohh. aye aye capitan
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a hoyo de tradicion in my way to work, it was a below average smoke
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    I'm having the La Herencia, have to say, I'm not into box press,oval shape, or Torpedos for that matter but, this is one hell of a smoke. have a great day all. Photobucket
    Focus Daniel son, FOCUS!!!!!!
    smokin my old stand by but one of my faves. Photobucket
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the boat behind me and just fired up a San Lotano Connecticut...gonna be a great day

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    Got the boat behind me and just fired up a San Lotano Connecticut...gonna be a great day
    Edit: Blue lights...my day has just downgraded to good :(

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a Trinidad 100th on my drive to work
    Smokin yet another "GENESIS THE PROJECT" got my new box today from Tina, she rushed them right out to me, and I thank her for this delivery more than any other. Like I have been saying, this CIGAR is thus far the very best awesome flavored smoke I have ever had. PLEASE,PLEASE BUY 'EM
    seagarlover:
    Smokin yet another "GENESIS THE PROJECT" got my new box today from Tina, she rushed them right out to me, and I thank her for this delivery more than any other. Like I have been saying, this CIGAR is thus far the very best awesome flavored smoke I have ever had. PLEASE,PLEASE BUY 'EM
    I guess I'm gonnahave to grab a couple to try

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    5 vegas miami knuckle.
    Smoked a SWAGG on my way to work, I don't understand how they got a high rating
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    2yr old ccom red label wit my coffee. Surprised at how well they've aged.
    I'm smoking the "GURKHA" forgot type, anyway I'm smoking while I'm driving home to post in the morning smokin thread. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Camacho Liberty 2012. see what this is all aboot.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Well, what was it all about????
    half way through it. semi sweet, leather, cedar, slightly bready. do you live close to daniel (toombes) by any chance? you guys hang out w/ eachother?
    jliu:
    half way through it. semi sweet, leather, cedar, slightly bready. do you live close to daniel (toombes) by any chance? you guys hang out w/ eachother?
    it's aaaite overall.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    No we haven't been able to get together yet. We are about 4 hours apart. However, I talk to him about every other day on the phone. LOL, whenever I light up, I take a pic and text it to Brian, Dan, and Brett. They usually do the same! So we have "virtual herfs" all the time! LOL
    awww. thatsa cute cute. makes snoobie heart melt melt. hahah. no I hear ya. I sometimes do that with dustin, jason, bigsteve.