Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    AGAIN WOW I hope others see thgis what U think is so important I do not know where U live again I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA, and again even if it was not time for BARNY FIFE Iam able to go to my DVR and play it from the following morning, all I can say is WOW from here on in I will make sure that I have the daily paper and a clock near by and what ever i post I will add the picture so U feel better knowing that it is an actual picture i hope this wioll make U feel better, I have gone out of my way to not have any contact with U I shw what I'm smoking to the others, i have reply from me to others and so far it has been great and NOW here U are again commenting on what i'm watching and making sure it is in the am. WOW. do U know that I spend the time downloading the pictures can be of what Iam smoking morning noon night just so I can be accurate.please leave me alone I do not comment on your post so please
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to piss you off bro, I did not mean to upset you. I just laughed when I saw the clock, not the dvr, say 4:44 at 8:30am. I was not insinuating anything negative, and I apologize if you felt that way. I just figured I'd give you a heads up....my bad....
  • Options
    CATFISH, Thank You, look I will never be able to take back what I did with the WALK IN HUMIDOR, but that is all I have done, I wanted to be bigger than I am so I did not think before I did it, but U have to tell me how did U know where the picture was taken, this has been bothering me, I can look on my phone and it has a map in the picture area that show where pictures were takes, but on photo bucket I do not know how U found that, PLEASE tell me your secret.
  • Options
    So did you change the clock? Check the thread dude...the guys tell you, it's easy...
  • Options
    CATFISH, If U don't watch out, pretty soon U will feel a CGAR friendship with me, I will see to that. I will not stop, now have U ever had one of the farel smokes that I posted on page # a few back. let me know. from your soon to be postpal Chris G. SIMI VALLEY CA.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Chris, my recommendation is to eat a hearty meal before smoking that Feral. The last one I had put me on my aZZ!
    By the way, Andy and Barney RULE!!
  • Options
    TOOMBES, Thank You for the advise I will do just that, in the past I would have laughed at your advise, because I new everything back then { thought I did} I have gotten a littlle older and I think a little smarter. so Thank You, I will do what U advise.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Chris, don't listen to Toombes. He's a redneck. So I highly recommend you to eat a big meal before you have that feral
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning I had a Tatuaje Black Lancero along with my morning cup of Joe while I read the paper.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Cohiba XV
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Perdomo grand cru Connie
  • Options
    I'm having the PUNCH CHAMPION, it's an old picture from the past, no time to shoot a new pict at this time. I like to use pictures that show what I'm smoking at the exact time, today i need to catch up on some paperwork, (I have reason's for explaining myself, sorry) Photobucket
  • Options
    this is my second day on the wensite how do i put a picture in the box next to my name i see every person has a picture. i hope this will be seen andhope this is the place to aks
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Gurkhaman:
    this is my second day on the wensite how do i put a picture in the box next to my name i see every person has a picture. i hope this will be seen andhope this is the place to aks
    Kind of an odd spot for this...Smile [:)]. Look in the upper right portion of your screen, you'll see some options up there. Click on the "Personalize" link...when you do that, click on the "Avatar" tab on the resulting screen. That should allow you to upload an avatar.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Gurkhaman:
    Hey, just click your name on the top of the screen and then select the tab titled "Avatar". Hope that helps.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Loved them fresh then I had one or two that must have been in a sick period, maybe they have recovered since then. How did that one treat you?
  • Options
    Bro, that was the last of the box. I will agree on the sick period, I remember that time specifically with this box. After 6 months in the humi, it was fine.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    JHewey:
    What'd you think Justin? That's a Ramon Allones Small Club Corona, RASCC for short. I found them to be a bit inconsistent from stick to stick, but when I got one that was on, I really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    JHewey:
    What'd you think Justin? That's a Ramon Allones Small Club Corona, RASCC for short. I found them to be a bit inconsistent from stick to stick, but when I got one that was on, I really enjoyed it.
    I really enjoyed it. Nubbed it and haven't nubbed a cigar in a while.
  • Options
    Working my way through a Diesel corona. As much as I'm not a fan of the Unholy Cocktail, the corona kicks ass. This one comes from the original AJ corona sampler, so it has some time on it too.
  • Options
    Le Verite 2009 church hill from bigfnsteve
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    EPC New Wave Robusto, besides the short run new wave this is my favorite Connecticut
  • Options
    like my picture Photobucket
  • Options
    HAY GURKHAMAN This is my picture my house my car my front yard. how did U get that picture and post your own OK I'm calling photo bucket right now and finding out what ever or how U did this, I see U are very new to the site, this is not how u do this, trust me these people jumped on me several times for stuff i did. but do not take my pictures again.