Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm having a GURKHA in honor of GURKHAMAN, I did hear from GURKHAMAN, and he and I are going to have a CIGAR on Saturday, he is going to come out to Simi and we are going to burn afew. he wants me to teach him what I know about CIGARS, this should take all of 3 minutes, NO I know my share of stick history just enough to get into trouble, we will hop on the forum and snap a few shots of us burning a smoke or two. Photobucket
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    From my buddy Jiunn, berry tasty my friend image
    pretty good eh? such a great every day smoke. that was the very first torano that I've ever had.
    Yup, they are good for sure. I'm trying to widdle down an everyday morning smoke right now too.
    jliu, Any TORANO, is a GREAT TORANO and I don't mean Canada (haha) TORANTO
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    jliu, Any TORANO, is a GREAT TORANO and I don't mean Canada (haha) TORANTO
    haha I see what you did with the words there dude. I agree, overall, I think toranos are great cigars.
    jliu, This is a great time to ask, how are U able to be on this site. do U work at home are U at work,. whats up, now for me I'm disabled, from 5 back surgeries
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    jliu, This is a great time to ask, how are U able to be on this site. do U work at home are U at work,. whats up, now for me I'm disabled, from 5 back surgeries
    I work in a cubicle haha. You can tell I'm very productive at work hahah. Sorry to hear about your back surgeries and pains. Hope the great cigars help out with that though!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora Connie perfecto with my morning coffee after dropping the kids off at school. Not bad, but this one is a bear to keep lit.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    AJ Fernandez Overrun Corona, still don't know what it is but it's pretty good morning smoke
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm not smoking anything this morning, but I'm packing for a 4 day camping/fishing trip and this is what I'm taking with me.
    It is morning so I figured this is as good a place as any for this. I am taking these cigars into some beautiful country and will hopefully return with some great pictures.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I'm not smoking anything this morning, but I'm packing for a 4 day camping/fishing trip and this is what I'm taking with me.
    It is morning so I figured this is as good a place as any for this. I am taking these cigars into some beautiful country and will hopefully return with some great pictures.
    Is that enough? I think you may want to double that. I am going on a 2 day trip this weekend and Im taking 8, you can never be too careful!!! LOL, good luck, catch a biggun'!!!!!!
    EPC New Wave Robusto with some coffee
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I just snuck in a padilla habano, before it gets too hot out here.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Zino Crown Emperor Edition 2010- full review in my cigar journal.
    Smoked a AJ Fernandez overrun corona on my morning commute
    5 Vegas gold maduro
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Padron Palma maduro yum!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    One of my favorites! And they only get better after holding on to them!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    One of my favorites! And they only get better after holding on to them!
    Yeah I always buy a bunch and age as many as I can if I can keep my hands off them lol I've got some a little over a year. My problem is I pretty much buy my B&M out of them and they only get padron shipments every so often...so it's hard for me not to smokem up fast!!
    Money can't buy taste
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    5 Vegas High Primings. I enjoy a good morning/afternoon smoke before work!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket I always think of Hewey when I light up one of the premes of the prems.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Having this with my coffee this morning. Thanks Jim. What a wonderful way to start a Saturday.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Zino Platinum Crown Series LE 2008 Chubby Especial
    Goodmorning to all, I'm having a DON TOMAS, very nice great taiste, Hope U all have a great day, and I do mean this, I hope the sun is out in your part of the world and the beers are cold and the C'GARS are HOT
    Smoking a DPG original toro with some coffee