Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    We got another one Mike. Glad you liked it Toombes and wasn't ashame to admit it. I have enjoyed each one I have smoked.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I had nothing this morning. But, I did have this yesterday.

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Gran Habano Vintage 2002, really a good low price cigar, these and the Azteca are a good bang for your buck
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    We got another one Mike. Glad you liked it Toombes and wasn't ashame to admit it. I have enjoyed each one I have smoked.

Mike told me you turned him on to these, Rick. I'll definitely pick up some more when funds allow.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    If it wasn't for you this gem would of flown under my cigar radar. I figured it was time to introduce it to a few other brothers, I am waiting to hear what Jiunn thinks of them. I do agree with you on one thing about this cigar, it is meant to be smoked and not aged and the price is just right too.

• Options
    catfishbluezz:
    This is really good... I'm surprised at the quality of the finish given the price point. It's a great morning coffee smoke. I'll be checking sprint now for a box of corona's lol image
    Gonna have to try the one I have, on a Connie note, I just tried my only griffin's I had last evening and I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I think you were looking for that stick catfish, weren't you?
  • Options
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    This is really good... I'm surprised at the quality of the finish given the price point. It's a great morning coffee smoke. I'll be checking sprint now for a box of corona's lol image
    Gonna have to try the one I have, on a Connie note, I just tried my only griffin's I had last evening and I was very surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I think you were looking for that stick catfish, weren't you?
    I think this feller liked mt too lol....ash was leaning my way. image
  • Options
    Ok just started this puppy in robusto, pretty good so far for a morning smoke. Wish I got to smoke more than 1 morning every few months :/image note: brittle wrapper, for me at least, damage happened upon trying to roll it between my fingers to loosen it up a bit. Smoking fine however.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found an Alec Bradley Overture that's been hiding in my humi for a couple years. They were great from the start, and even better with time!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Chem I just got a Griffin's in a bomb, stoked to try it. Good to hear you liked it, the American is excellent IMO with coffee as it masks the finish a bit, but in a good way.
  • Options
    Decided to go crazy this morning smoked a Diesel Cruicible with a few months rest, was expecting a little more but better then when I tried it a few months ago, hopefully they get better with age
  • Options
    Enjoyed a Profesor Sila with my moring coffee

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Last morning of freedom so to celebrate I chose an epernay and black kona coffee image
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A personal favorite. Pairing stupidly well with my French-pressed Brazilian coffee and just a splash of sweet cream.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    AJ Fernandez signature series Salamon, bought a box of these when I first started smoking found it this morning deep down one of my humidors, should be interesting to see how my palate has changed and how the flavored are evolving
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Its been a good day so far. Big shout out goes out to Andy. Your a genius.
    Just lit up an undercrown and discovered some other good news. Feel these two videos sum up today so far perfectly.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opQRwaF5p8o
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    That stick is good morning, noon or at night!

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    CT silvers are one of my favorite budget smokes.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Its been a good day so far. Big shout out goes out to Andy. Your a genius.
    Just lit up an undercrown and discovered some other good news. Feel these two videos sum up today so far perfectly.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opQRwaF5p8o
    winning
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Marker:
    CT silvers are one of my favorite budget smokes.
    Mine too! IMO they're the best of the Exodus series.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Had this one yesterday afternoon but just fired up another one. Damn good cigar! image
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Camacho Pre-embargo 1962
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poppin my isom cherry....
    RyJ no 2 aged just shy of 1 yr with fresh-roasted espresso. Draw's a little tight but other than that this is a damn near perfect morning.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *