Home Ratings & Reviews

Mi Dominicana Robusto Video Review Up

kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
A very smooth, slightly sweet jasmine flavor comes through for the first 2/3rds, changing to a soft nuttiness at the end. Mild-medium bodied with plenty of rich but light smoke off an excellent draw. The finish is short and clean, leaving a sweet dryness. An excellent 5

Comments

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I haven't been able to get on you site all day for some reason. It keeps saying that the site has timed out. I have been able to get on everything else. Any suggestions? Also, I sent you a PM.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I tried again on my work computer to see if it was just my PC at home and still can't get on.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Last night I was having problems on quite a few sites including some of mine. All seemed to be ok this morning though.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    You didn't find this cigar to be strong? The one I smoked tasted great, but kicked my ass. I should pull another out of the box now that they've rested a bit and see how it is.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    This is one smoke I have really been wanting to try! I've gotta swing by and pick up a few at the local shop this weekend!
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Anyone try Jose Sieja's Signature line. I just picked up a robusto and look forward to trying it out.