Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Lets Get Ready to Rumble........

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Hello.....Anybody out There.........I'm Back......

First things first.....Thank you for the well wisher PM's. I am doing well, just been busy.

Second.....MVW67, get your affairs in order......."Thats all I have to say about that".

Third......I am up for a "blind trade". Sounds like some of you Noobs want a piece of me............. Well, Get sum Boyz.........Be warned, I have no intentions of playing fair.......Take your best shot.

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    First.......What did I do???

Second....... Jiunn was calling you out !!!

Third....... all work and no play makes for a dull life!!! Do you golf could meet half way for a round, you need to relax!!!LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    me me me me!!!!
  • Options
    MVW67:

Third....... all work and no play makes for a dull life!!! Do you golf could meet half way for a round, you need to relax!!!LOL
    Come on.....Dont play coy with me.....We both know. If you have forgotten, I will remind you. BTW, I do play golf. Where in Wisconsin are you???
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    This could be interesting. Jiunn actually has the stash to make this look like an even trade. With both parties trying to outdo each other, this could actually qualify as EPIC. Let the show begin!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    greg2648:
    MVW67:

Come on.....Dont play coy with me.....We both know. If you have forgotten, I will remind you. BTW, I do play golf. Where in Wisconsin are you???
    Just north of Rockford!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!

Asking for it, shame on you, lol.

Good to see you Greg. I've been a hit and miss in the forum for a few weeks myself. Busy with work too...
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    This could be interesting. Jiunn actually has the stash to make this look like an even trade. With both parties trying to outdo each other, this could actually qualify as EPIC. Let the show begin!
    Greg. Mister coca cola polar bear, will you accept my offer? gained some pounds? I got some coke zero for you
  • Options
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    June (like the month), you are soooooo in. Do you know what the term "Walking Bowlegged" means.........
  • Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    Greg. Mister coca cola polar bear, will you accept my offer? gained some pounds? I got some coke zero for you
    Just spit my beer out laughing!!
  • Options
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    June (like the month), you are soooooo in. Do you know what the term "Walking Bowlegged" means.........
    you can throw any insult at me you'd like. I'm just happy to trade with you again. awwww AWWWW bolded AWWW. hug
  • Options
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    you can throw any insult at me you'd like. I'm just happy to trade with you again. awwww AWWWW bolded AWWW. hug
    Actually, the way I figured it was that when we were done, I would be the one walking bowlegged.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    Actually, the way I figured it was that when we were done, I would be the one walking bowlegged.
    coke light cures all (btw that's what the call diet coke in asia). walking bowlegged only happens when you ya know. ya know wink wink. er e er e er e ER E ER E er e er e. ya knowwwww
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    EWWWWW..not a good visual
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Give em both barrels Jiunn Jiunn,,
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    How do I always miss these blind trades with Greg??? Glad to have you back buddy!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    , the way I figured it was that when we were done, I would be the one walking bowlegged.
    coke light cures all (btw that's what the call diet coke in asia). walking bowlegged only happens when you ya know. ya know wink wink. er e er e er e ER E ER E er e er e. ya knowwwww
    They call it coke light in Jamaica too. Jliu after you get crushed by Greg can we get some pictures in focus please.
  • Options
    This. This my fellow brothers of the leaf. Will be my best one yet. word
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm.....Jiunn has nachos, this should be fun.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Hmmmm.....Jiunn has SUPREME nachos, this should be fun.
    Dustin, I do believe I fixed it for you........
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just curious on who's gonna be walkin funny and for how long
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    the hope is, we walk funny together and as true brothers of the leaf, we carry eachother through it. another awwww!!! AWWWW!! you're so sweet jiunny jiunn jiunnnnnn!
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    Jliu (like the month) greg basically said, "boy, you sure got a pretty mouth on you!"
  • Options
    Rail Jockey:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    Jliu (like the month) greg basically said, "boy, you sure got a pretty mouth on you!"
    please go grab a beer and enjoy this show
  • Options
    jliu:
    Rail Jockey:
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    me me me me!!!!
    please go grab a beer and enjoy this show
    hear banjos playing!:-)
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I might be drunk right now but imma take you all down one by one
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I might be drunk right now but imma take you all down one by one
    hahaha, lee's last comment!:-)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I'm just curious on who's gonna be walkin funny and for how long
    Jiunn welcome to the brotherhood,, trading with Capt Punishment hurts butt in a good way,,Heres what your initiation will entail,,,lol,,,,youll learn to like it,,,,, >Click Here
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Top gunners are going at it.
    This should prove entertaining.
    They get to blow the hell out of each other and we get to sit back and laugh.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this should be interesting to watch unfold.post plenty of pics so we can watch from a safe distance
    no matter where you go, there you are.