Home Cigar 101

Cigarillos - Whats up?

So I was at my local B&M and a box of Makers Mark S IV cigarillos caught my eye. I know I liked the regular Makers Mark cigars, so I figured why not try these. I have been looking for something that won't take 45 minutes or more to smoke. Anyways they taste ok, nothing special. So can/should I put these in my humidor? Should I take them out of the case (They are each ind wrapped)? Should I just avoid them altogether?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if they are infused with makers mark then i would keep em out of the humi. ... since i have never even seen those and im not a fan of the small cigar i have no other advice. the only time i have had tins were the 5 vegas shorty and the CAO Italia tin. both went into the humidor after i took them out of the tin.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'm with kuzi here. The maker's mark cigars are infused and if you put them in the humi with your other cigars they will all absorb some of that infused bourbon flavor. I'd say just take them out of the tin and store them in a ccom bag with a water pillow. I am a fan of the miniature cigars, I usually keep a tin on hand for those nights where I just want a quick smoke. I always take them out of the tin and store them just like the rest of my cigars.
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    Sounds good. I forgot about the ccom bag. Thanks
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    That's interesting, maddy. Any particular brand you prefer, or have found lacking?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel 1990's(Actually had plume on the last one I smoked), the CAO MX-2 Daggers, the CAO Italia, and the A.Fuente cubanitos are all very good IMHO. The CAO Cameroon and Cohiba Red Dots I didn't care for even though I thoroughly enjoy both of those cigars in full size.