Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    Damn no one got nothing in the past 20 hrs...somethings wrong with you guys..lol.

just arrived, time to let em rest for a bit..

Shawn always getting the htf's....

The one Liga I don't have. Thanks Shawn for rubbing it in my face. Oh yeah, I forgot to say. Nice pickup.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:
    Damn no one got nothing in the past 20 hrs...somethings wrong with you guys..lol.

The one Liga I don't have. Thanks Shawn for rubbing it in my face. Oh yeah, I forgot to say. Nice pickup.
    o yeah nice watch... lol
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gots a mazzo of CAO Brazilia, Diesel Shorty's and La Riquezza...it's a good day for the Shizz
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:

o yeah nice watch... lol
    liga privada? hmm sounds like a good cigar.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Just came in today. Into the freezer for a few days then into the humi for a few years...if I can wait that long.

2012-07-26 16.27.59
    They smelled like heaven when I opened the box, even though it was only a 10ct box.
    2012-07-26 16.26.17

2012-07-26 16.26.47
  • Options
    blurr:
    Just came in today. Into the freezer for a few days then into the humi for a few years...if I can wait that long.

2012-07-26 16.27.59
    They smelled like heaven when I opened the box, even though it was only a 10ct box.
    2012-07-26 16.26.17

2012-07-26 16.26.47
    Damn nice pick-up!!!!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:

o yeah nice watch... lol
    If you guys want to know where, just shoot me a pm, last I spoke to him he had a few 6 pack and 12 pack bundles left. Thanks its my fav watch!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    lcpleel:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    zeebra:

o yeah nice watch... lol
    If you guys want to know where, just shoot me a pm, last I spoke to him he had a few 6 pack and 12 pack bundles left. Thanks its my fav watch!!
    PM sirr
  • Options
    Cazzie13Cazzie13 Posts: 48
    i got a new evanston diamante humidor from the cigar sprint sale for about 50 bucks - now i need to fill that one up to...
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got this a few days ago as a care package from a Drew Estate rep after learning of my T52 stem problem I had a few months ago. It's nice to know that the cigar industry wants to keep it's consumers happy.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Got this a few days ago as a care package from a Drew Estate rep after learning of my T52 stem problem I had a few months ago. It's nice to know that the cigar industry wants to keep it's consumers happy.

Outstanding!!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:

That's awesome...I got nothing from their CS man... I had 4 smokes blow up jsut sitting in my humi...total BS. Sent an email, nothing. What's weird....is they were all sitting right next to more Liga that had no issues, and I've never had any more issues...but when $60 worth of cigars blow up, it's hard to keep spending money on them.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:

That's awesome...I got nothing from their CS man... I had 4 smokes blow up jsut sitting in my humi...total BS. Sent an email, nothing. What's weird....is they were all sitting right next to more Liga that had no issues, and I've never had any more issues...but when $60 worth of cigars blow up, it's hard to keep spending money on them.
    to be quite honest I havent been as into the DE/LP stuff lately and their QC /construction has a lot to do with it.. Stems in a t52, tunneling in a l40, plugged dark angel...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:

to be quite honest I havent been as into the DE/LP stuff lately and their QC /construction has a lot to do with it.. Stems in a t52, tunneling in a l40, plugged dark angel...
    +1 on the L40 tunneling
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:

+1 on the L40 tunneling
    I just sent him a PM on FB...we will see what happens. If he responds, I'll elt him know the sentiments of the forum.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Blown the F away by JHewey
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Asked one simple question about a cigar, and bandyt09 said he would send me one to try....well, he sent more than one! It was also pretty cute to have my own address in the return address section....i will find you! Thanks very much and cant wait to fire them up.....thanks again. image
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I know it was a trade, but I still feel like I got b!tchslapped. Scarlin don't mess around.

• Options
    pelirrojo:
    I know it was a trade, but I still feel like I got b!tchslapped. Scarlin don't mess around.

Nice looking group you got there!!
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:

+1 on the L40 tunneling
    I just sent him a PM on FB...we will see what happens. If he responds, I'll elt him know the sentiments of the forum.

Meh I'm the same feeling towards DE stuff anymore. Was pretty turned off by Saka's response & rant on puff a few days ago about price increases question someone had, but some will still kiss his behind. Also the quality issues a lot of people are experiencing. But to each his own, I know plenty of people will be glad one less person is trying to buy Ligas, but you can take my place lol.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    blurr - "Just came in today. Into the freezer for a few days then into the humi for a few years...if I can wait that long."

Blurr, depending on box code they could be more than ready now. The recent PSD4 have been very good. Keep them around for 2 months to let them acclimate and try one. If it isn't up to your standards save the rest for a year then try another.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Marker:
    blurr - "Just came in today. Into the freezer for a few days then into the humi for a few years...if I can wait that long."

Blurr, depending on box code they could be more than ready now. The recent PSD4 have been very good. Keep them around for 2 months to let them acclimate and try one. If it isn't up to your standards save the rest for a year then try another.
    Totally agree. To me, that's the great thing about the PSD4. They, like all CC, benefit from againg... but unlike most others, they don't require it, in my experience.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the Scotch thread:

imageimage
  • Options
    tobaccomantobaccoman Posts: 13
    one ramon bueso Sampler on the way
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    bandyt09:
    Thanks to the Scotch thread:

imageimage
    *drools* let me know how you like it bandy!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Star Trek TNG Blu-Ray Season 1 and I got extremely agrivated again at work. Nothing like feeling under appreciated or feeling like your job is being threatened!
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    New Oakleys!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Rob was looking for some Aging Rooms several weeks back and I sent him a couple. Here is what he sent in return. Great sticks brother I've wanted to try several of these. Your the man. Thanks image
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Had to buy a 48qt cooler because I have a problem
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    big chunks:
    Had to buy a 48qt cooler because I have a problem
    you will have a real problem pretty soon ;)