Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Incoming.....

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
DC 03112550000404543254 DC 03112550000404543261 DC 03112550000404543247 Should land tomorrow..Not quite a "bomb"...just because...it's FUN!!!!!

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    that's what's up Jimbo! Stool softening BOTLs like it ain't nobody's bizNAAS
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    This forum has gone nuts!!
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Insane
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Rookie, hope their not duds, lol. Hey, I'm just pulling your chain. Fun is the name of this game. Can't wait to see what happens....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I think I know who is getting one of these. Finish him!!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Dude you were in kent?! I live in Des Moines and work at SeaTac
    When are we gonna herf bro? I want to watch you try and smoke that digger :p
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve, when you coming up north? You will need to bring the Trans Am, Mullet and a tape of Whitesnake!! Lol
    Bigshizza:
    Steve, when you coming up north? You will need to bring the Trans Am, Mullet and a tape of Whitesnake!! Lol
    You know it! Haha. Are there any lounges up there we could meet up at? Maybe get ol Rudy involved he likes cigars too.
    I'm not aware of any...he'd know better than me though.
    Him and I met up at Tulalip. But that place isn't exactly friendly. So we need an alternate location. Ya'll need to move south we got a couple of solid lounges down here
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Get sum shizza!
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    go get sum.
    Not quite done yet...there's always next week..Lol
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bigfnsteve:
    Him and I met up at Tulalip. But that place isn't exactly friendly. So we need an alternate location. Ya'll need to move south we got a couple of solid lounges down here
    UMMMM, DEWD! You live in Seattle?! I hope you were talking to a Canadian there ;)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    image This should be landing today for an unlucky BOTL as well! I had to snag that packing tape when I saw it!!! LOL
    mmccartneydc:
    image This should be landing today for an unlucky BOTL as well! I had to snag that packing tape when I saw it!!! LOL
    Awesome Matt, that tape is da bomb!! Lol
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    When are we gonna herf? I think a Seattle herf is in order smoky Joe's in 2 weeks?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Now THAT is cool!! I can never find cool packing tape like that. I can only find crappy ones, like lillies or daisies. And I sure as hell ain't wrapping cigars with flowers. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.