Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ICU is a Donkey, Donkey!

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
ICU, Thank you for the wonderful package and the entertainment on the Forums, it was very fun and i think alot of BOTL/SOTL had a great time with this.. Told you Jiunn it wasn't me!!!! So I finally get home today, btw no porch left, caution tape stretched across the front yard. Get inside and find the device that caused the damage! Locate return addy, and open list up, start looking thinking **** it's not here!!! Then the very last name Zeebra is ICU! , he played this well, never a clue, Thank you So very much, Speechless, totally unbelievable generosity!! Yes you can start drooling now, Thank you again Zeebra!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    what... you.... what WHAT WHAT. BAH. i can't handle all this anymore!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shawn really is one of the most unbelivably generous brothers on here In fact, he has had me spend more of my money than my wife has, lol. I have had the pleasure of "knowing" Shawn pretty much since he signed up here and the guy never ceases to amaze me.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I never would have guessed. Very nice job Zeebra. I have to apologize to Greg now. This was fun and entertaining.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    LMAO!! Glad you got it Mike! Todd ratted you out FYI..LOL.

My bad Jiunn, I had to get you thinking someone since I've never dealt with you. But sit tight my friend.

Had a lot of fun and even more fun knowing that no one had a clue, well, besides Todd.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Whodunnit!! Enjoy Mike
    zeebra:
    LMAO!! Glad you got it Mike! Todd ratted you out FYI..LOL.

My bad Jiunn, I had to get you thinking someone since I've never dealt with you. But sit tight my friend.

Had a lot of fun and even more fun knowing that no one had a clue, well, besides Todd.
    I feel cheated! I FEEL CHEATED! i also feel relieved. I also feel bi-polar. *(@#)!#!@()#!@ BLA BLA BLABDIFDIUSOW()R#@R#@ Seagar.
    bandyt09:
    Shawn really is one of the most unbelivably generous brothers on here In fact, he has had me spend more of my money than my wife has, lol. I have had the pleasure of "knowing" Shawn pretty much since he signed up here and the guy never ceases to amaze me.
    Yo Todd, I learned from guys like you, Joe, Ejenne, Alex and the rest when I joined. Thanks for the kind words!
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    Yo Todd, I learned from guys like you, Joe, Ejenne, Alex and the rest when I joined. Thanks for the kind words!
    screw you ban ban jerk jerk. you're a jerk
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    buttwipe
    jliu:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    buttwipe
    Stop it my little JuJu, you are going to kill me with laughter..........
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    jliu:
    zeebra:
    bandyt09:
    buttwipe
    Stop it my little JuJu, you are going to kill me with laughter..........
    cheated me and hurt me for the LAST TIME! I just PMd that idiot mike and told him "for the record, I hate you." motherchuckers...
    screw this. i'm leaving work early to go work out and have a cigar. so not fung shui
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hits!! It's nice to know who dunnit!! I was really thinking mvw was just going really crazy
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Nice hits!! It's nice to know who dunnit!! I was really thinking mvw was just going really crazy
    Mike going crazy and the I.C.U. thread have nothing in common.......
  • I.C.U.I.C.U. Posts: 94
    Jiunn PMed me while being ICU...LMFAO, Sorry man, but I had to share the PMs..

Jiunn: tell me who you are. please. i wont tell anyone. i swear

ICU: You will find out when the first hit lands. I have your addy btw for the future.

Jiunn:TELL ME! please? I promise to be the bestest person of the bestest person of the bestest bestest. stupid mike giving my addy... what a jerk

ICU: It's me, Mike. I thought u guys figured it out with the date I joined. And if you put it on the forum, no one will believe you anyways....haha. so do your worst!!

Jiunn: I knew it!!!!! Aha!

His last comment, I had a tear..lol.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    LOL, silly Jiunny Jam
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    WOW Shawn! Freakin awesome, never would have guessed. Shawn just like Todd said, you pretty own my wallet. My wife gets jealous sometimes, I think, lol. Well played my friend, well played. Loved this one big time.
    I.C.U.:

ICU: You will find out when the first hit lands. I have your addy btw for the future.

Jiunn:TELL ME! please? I promise to be the bestest person of the bestest person of the bestest bestest. stupid mike giving my addy... what a jerk

ICU: It's me, Mike. I thought u guys figured it out with the date I joined. And if you put it on the forum, no one will believe you anyways....haha. so do your worst!!

I just pulled over on the high way. You SOG's are to funny....
    RCY Cigars:
    WOW Shawn! Freakin awesome, never would have guessed. Shawn just like Todd said, you pretty own my wallet. My wife gets jealous sometimes, I think, lol. Well played my friend, well played. Loved this one big time.
    Thanks for playing Rick! Glad to entertain man, had fun. Had some free time, and been a while since I bombed randoms, so had my chance.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.C.U.:

LOL!!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Thanks for all the entertainment zeebra :)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again Shawn. I'm still in awe of the cigars you sent. You are truly a class act. Well, at least your alter ego is. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:
    Thanks for playing Rick! Glad to entertain man, had fun. Had some free time, and been a while since I bombed randoms, so had my chance.

Anytime Brother.....
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Very well played Shawn. Had us all fooled. Jiunn more then the rest but that's seems fitting somehow, LOL.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bwahahaha, that was great zeebra! Thanks for the entertainment!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Well done brother! Greatly entertaining thread!
    I'm cold. can anyone give me a FREAKIN BLANKET?! zeebra and Mike are horrible people. HORRIBLE
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor Jiuly, but that there was soooo funny...it was edge of your seat entertainment..
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    This was frickin hilarious! Thanks for laughs, you too jiunn!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Trust me, I was laughing for a while!! Thanks for all the nice comments and I'm glad everyone enjoyed the thread and smokes! Now time to go make a new email...hahah.