Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

DaBear has been Mortally Wounded....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
jliu (like the month) has been wanting to get a piece of me for a few months now. I decided to facilitate the azz whooping by offering up a blind trade. I sent him a PM indicating that I would take it easy on him, while in fact I had full intentions of making an example out of him. This brother is everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. One minute offending you, and the next making you laugh like a little girl. Obviously, he has become one of the most entertaining brothers on this forum. When I opened his package this evening I was stunned as to what I saw. It hurts me to say this, but I believe that he has successfully kicked DaBear in the DaNadz. He said that he was going to, and he did. My only solace is I was able to fire off two packages before my demise. Obviously one is my answer to jliu, and the other is to MVW67. That is all for now as I am heading to the emergency room of my local hospital. Thank you jliu, for the unbelievable package. I hope to make a speedy recovery....

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    jliu (like the month) has been wanting to get a piece of me for a few months now. I decided to facilitate the azz whooping by offering up a blind trade. I sent him a PM indicating that I would take it easy on him, while in fact I had full intentions of making an example out of him. This brother is everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. One minute offending you, and the next making you laugh like a little girl. Obviously, he has become one of the most entertaining brothers on this forum. When I opened his package this evening I was stunned as to what I saw. It hurts me to say this, but I believe that he has successfully kicked DaBear in the DaNadz. He said that he was going to, and he did. My only solace is I was able to fire off two packages before my demise. Obviously one is my answer to jliu, and the other is to MVW67. That is all for now as I am heading to the emergency room of my local hospital. Thank you jliu, for the unbelievable package. I hope to make a speedy recovery....

WOW!! Mr. Jiuly is mighty good smacker!! Well done my friend!! Well done!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit jiunn, more important, I hope all is well Greg.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, Jiunn, I knew you had it in you. Behind all the nonsense lies an extremely generous brother that really can't be fvcked with.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yay you got it gregobear. I wanted to send you a small can of coca cola but I was afraid it was going to burst. then I thought wait a minute, I don't want you to have coca cola by yourself. it has to be with me. someday someday in the icy mountains.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    What the What! Jiunny Jun has kicked the Bear in DaNadz, Wow! Truly a awesome package. Jiunny I think you may have opened the flood gates on yourself. Nice job. Don Carlos, yummy.....
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Incredible hit my advice to you bud is run. You have awaken the bear I'm gonna miss your crazy posts what is the forum gonna do now. Greg go easy on him.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is that?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg, you are a tough man and a crazy son-of-a-****. To take pictures of that annihalation and type up the story, BEFORE getting yourself to the ER, and it sounds like you are driving yourself, I will always remeber this act of courage on your part. Take care my friend and I hope you recover soon.

P.S. You may want to talk to a mental profession just to rule out PTSD after living through a blast like that.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That just goes to prove Jiunn is Craaaaazy! LOL!
    But man, Jiunn. That is one impressive hit. image
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Hell of a hit. Wow.
    and I don't want to disrupt the coca cola bear again. i would like to leave on a good note. thank you for your time and consideration. snoobie
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice juju, great looking sticks!! Nice to hit Greg isn't it?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
    Come on it's freaking funny!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
    repost. apologize with a cherry on top
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
    Hey you two, go get a room and have your discussion there. No need for the public to see this........
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    i'm not talking to you.
    Hey you two, go get a room and have your discussion there. No need for the public to see this........
    you... YOUUU. for you ufo peach on top!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Jiunn!!!! Looks like these blind trades really kick you in the *** huh greg?
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice freaking smack Jiunn!!! I think you can officially skin Greg and lay his fur by your fireplace.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Holy **** Juinny Jam, is that part of the country still showing on google earth?
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    That's just a crazy f-ing hit!!! Nice job jiunn!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Looks like Jiunn snatched the pebbles from your hand Greg,,,,Talk about the student schoolin the teach,,,WOW,,,Damn nice Jiunn!!!
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    hell of a hit JuJu, hell of a hit....