Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fantasy Football BORK League

Are we doing it again, or has it come to an end?

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I believe The Robbyras gets this all set up and running. I'm definitely in for this year.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    If its ESPN I am in. Yahoo, I am out.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I'm down for this season, what's the entry?
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I am in again.
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    If there is any room I'd love to join
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I'd be down. The fantasy baseball league is proving quit competive. Outside of the fact I think Robyras keeps hurting my players tonya harding style.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'm in and 100% agree needs to be done through ESPN .... This years fantasy baseball is crazy tight ..... I hope that this years football follows suit.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in this
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be in if it is auto draft. Probably be too busy for a draft.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    For the newer guys that weren't around last year, Here is the thread from last year's league. We did a cash buy-in with winners getting CCom gift certificates. We used ESPN for the league and everything seemed to go pretty smooth. We also did a live draft, but a couple of guys couldn't make it and it autodrafted for them. I would guess Robby would give first shot to returning teams, as was the case last year. A 16-team league was nuts! It really made you work strategically week to week. But in the end, we all had so much fun. I'm excited to get rolling on it again. It looks like it's time to get it under way. I'll PM Robby and see what's up....
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to get in on it if I can
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Had a great time with this last year, would love to do it again!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    WOOOO HOOOO!

I'll run this bad boy again, but I could use a co-commish if anyone wants to step up, PM me...

we'll go with the same settings as last year... I'll start a new "official" thread and we'll go from there... thanks to skweekz for digging up the old thread... that's a bigtime help