Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gregobear recovers fast. I actually don't think he was ever wounded

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
What are you? Some sorta X-men wolverine coca cola drinking bear? You never got wounded did you? You lied to snoobie didn't you? Well mister Greg, I am once again stunned by your package (that's what she said). Thanks so much Greg. I am amazed by your character. The community is supremely fortunate to you have around.
I appreciate equally the note you sent me. Just in case you folks are wondering, the note said
"Jiunn, I hope you enjoy the cigars that I have selected for you. I have sent you some of the best that I have. You have become a very valuable member of our team. As they say in Spain "if you f*** with the Bull, you get the horns." I know you are not spanish but....."
The fact that someone like you view me as a very valuable member of ccom forums means alot to me. wow.

imageimageimage

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum. Jiunn, I'm thinking we might be wanting to call a medic for you, cause he smoked you. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    OUCH! nice hit
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit greg. Good to see you still got it.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Damn nice hit, and clear pictures Jiunny Jam, I am proud
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, the bear went to town and cut a swath of destruction in the snoob forest. That's fvcking insane.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    YOU GOT YOUR A@# BEAT! NEANOR NEANOR NEANOR
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Jesus Greg, save a little SNOOB for the rest of us.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that this page is still here. That's some serious fireworks. Nice freakin hit. Jiunny did you have to move after that explosion, lol???
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is this!?!?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I see Greg still knows how to get medieval on a snoobs AS$
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    That's the worst bear attack I've seen yet!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha holy crap jiunn got killed!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow.. That's a smack down Junebug.
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    They are showing When bears attack on TV. This was #1. nice hit
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm surprised that this page is still here. That's some serious fireworks. Nice freakin hit. Jiunny did you have to move after that explosion, lol???
    i pooped my pants
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    i pooped my pants

Sad, lol.....

RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    i pooped my pants

Sad, lol.....

it's ok. i purchased cottonelle wipes from costco.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    How are you still alive like the month? I just saw that hit and started writing a song about your life here on the forums
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW Jiuly got lit up by Greg!! Couldn't happen to a better guy!! Enjoy buddy!
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    It would also be respectful for you to post the camera he apparently sent you.
    Sporus:
    It would also be respectful for you to post the camera he apparently sent you.
    For sure!! What happened??
    Hey Shizza, what's the population of Snohomish? You happen to know some Plate's in town? Well, I am one.
    Sporus:
    Hey Shizza, what's the population of Snohomish? You happen to know some Plate's in town? Well, I am one.
    It's fairly large probably around 10-20 thousand, but I have no idea..when are you coming up? Bring Jiuly with you!! Anyone take pics at your Herf??
    Bigshizza:
    Sporus:
    It's fairly large probably around 10-20 thousand, but I have no idea..when are you coming up? Bring Jiuly with you!! Anyone take pics at your Herf??
    Can't say when I'll make it up there again, but I have a good amount of family in Snohomish. I typically have taken Russian midgets with me in the past, so taking Jiunn up there would be a bit of a shock.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    W
    O
    W
    Sporus:
    Bigshizza:
    Sporus:
    Can't say when I'll make it up there again, but I have a good amount of family in Snohomish. I typically have taken Russian midgets with me in the past, so taking Jiunn up there would be a bit of a shock.
    Just say he's Mongolian
    Bigshizza:
    Sporus:
    Bigshizza:
    Sporus:
    Just say he's Mongolian
    I'm chinese! i did have mongolian hot pot last night though
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    So he did finally Rickroll you.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very delicious looking hit, walking bowlegged yet Jiunn?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaaannngggg Greg - that's legendary.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *