Home Non Cigar Related

I will miss you all

2»

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    What...you're killing me here. I'm gonna have to figure out what to smoke on my own for the next month, lol. Have a good time buddy !!! Relax and enjoy yourself, vacation time goes by too fast.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Not really...I sent you a package so you will know what to smoke LOL.
    amz1301:
    What...you're killing me here. I'm gonna have to figure out what to smoke on my own for the next month, lol. Have a good time buddy !!! Relax and enjoy yourself, vacation time goes by too fast.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Sorry to see you go, and even more sad that I didn't see this thread until now. Wherever you may roam may you find spirit that you seek. It's been my pleasure to have gotten to know even just a little bit of you from the forum. Hope to see you again here someday.

:-) Robert
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Roberto99:
    Sorry to see you go, and even more sad that I didn't see this thread until now. Wherever you may roam may you find spirit that you seek. It's been my pleasure to have gotten to know even just a little bit of you from the forum. Hope to see you again here someday.

Dude he's going on vacation. He'll be back lol.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Direwolf:
    Roberto99:

Ya gotta let people go Dire! They may or may not ever make it back. On the other hand...DOH! he's going on vacation? I missed that part LOL!
    Hi Robert, Yes I am on vacation. I will be back soon but didn't think will be back here so quickly. I am on the way from Miami to Washington DC. I saw the Wi Fi on board sign and purchased a day service so I can check my mail and the forum. It is a cool feeling to be able to connect with people from a plane. Have a great day my friend.
    Roberto99:
    Direwolf:
    Roberto99:

Ya gotta let people go Dire! They may or may not ever make it back. On the other hand...DOH! he's going on vacation? I missed that part LOL!
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    rzaman:
    amz1301:
    Aw ****. OK...I see what kinds of games you're playin. Package coming my way and you're going on vacation, LOL.
    LOL...actually I am on my way to Washington DC now. I have two meetings tomorrow then catch my long flight to Turkey the same evening. I wish I had little more time so we could have smoked together. Baltimore is so close to DC. I will make it next time buddy.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    amz1301:
    Aw ****. OK...I see what kinds of games you're playin. Package coming my way and you're going on vacation, LOL.
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    Safe travels! Enjoy your family and I hope you reach any goal you are expecting while away. I've gone on trips for spiritual reassurance, but they were only a few days at the most since that's all I could afford. But good luck and enjoy every moment you are away, don't let the boys here trouble you they'll be fine (they're just needy, they'll find someone to cling to while you're gone, lol). Be safe and don't eat something just because they tell you its a delicacy. :)
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Defiantly let me know. There's an excellent B&M near Fukuoka that's very enjoyable. Have a safe trip.
    You'd be surprised at the places you can get Internet access at now. I was able to get Internet access at a restaurant in Cambodia. I pretty much wrote off getting Internet access before we got there.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rip, when you check in, check your PM.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Hi guys, finally I am back to Nicaragua- home, sweet home. I am so tired of flying almost two days. I had to change four flights. I didn't go to work today because of the jet lag and Desynchronoasis. I am also just tired to think about work tomorrow. This is the negetive side of long vacation.

I am so sleepy but decided to smoke one of my favourite Cuban cigar- Vegas Robina Unicos. I need nicotine. I want to sleep at night because this is the only way to recover quickly. I have lot to share about my travel story and cigars. I will wait until the weekend. Luckily Wednesday our office will be close so I will get a extra day to rest and relax. I had a great vacation and came back with a lot of energy. Hope you all are doing well.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:

Hi guys, finally I am back to Nicaragua- home, sweet home. I am so tired of flying almost two days. I had to change four flights. I didn't go to work today because of the jet lag and Desynchronoasis. I am also just tired to think about work tomorrow. This is the negetive side of long vacation.

I am so sleepy but decided to smoke one of my favourite Cuban cigar- Vegas Robina Unicos. I need nicotine. I want to sleep at night because this is the only way to recover quickly. I have lot to share about my travel story and cigars. I will wait until the weekend. Luckily Wednesday our office will be close so I will get a extra day to rest and relax. I had a great vacation and came back with a lot of energy. Hope you all are doing well.
    Welcome Back Rip!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Welcome back buddy!
    Hope everything went well and you had a great time!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    Thanks Daniel...happy to see that all my cigars are fine. Thanks you Boveda Humipack. I am not going to order cigar soon. I needed 16 boxes of Humipack to leave my cigars. I will move to a new country next year so now I am getting stressed out how to pack and ship them. BTY, I had a chance to meet one of my Philipino college buddy in Turkey. I was thinking of you that day. Hope you are doing well.
    danielzreyes:
    rzaman:

Welcome Back Rip!
    How are you Tony? Everything went well. Couldn't stop in Portland this time for house hunting but planning next year. I had a great spiritual journey. More later....
    0patience:
    Welcome back buddy!
    rzaman:
    How are you Tony? Everything went well. Couldn't stop in Portland this time for house hunting but planning next year. I had a great spiritual journey. More later....
    0patience:
    Welcome back buddy!
    I'm doing good. Can't wait to hear about how things went. We missed your writings. ; )
    Relax and enjoy some good down time.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ohhhhh ehhhhh dareeeee? werkome back Rip chan!
    rzaman:
    Thanks Daniel...happy to see that all my cigars are fine. Thanks you Boveda Humipack. I am not going to order cigar soon. I needed 16 boxes of Humipack to leave my cigars. I will move to a new country next year so now I am getting stressed out how to pack and ship them. BTY, I had a chance to meet one of my Philipino college buddy in Turkey. I was thinking of you that day. Hope you are doing well.
    danielzreyes:
    rzaman:

Welcome Back Rip!
    I'm interested in how you'll be packaging your cigars for your move. I'll be doing a transpacific move shortly and this will be my first one with cigars.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck on your travels!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back bro.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Welcome back bro.

Same here, welcome back RIP.....

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I'll miss you friend. Safe travels. Enjoy your family time.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy yourself but stay out of trouble. I hear Asian jails suck:)