Home General Discussion

Room 101 San Andres

JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
I was just looking at the "New Arrivals" that c.com is offering and saw this. Anybody had one?

Comments

• joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Yes. The smaller vitolas seem to have a lot more flavor. The Papa was my favorite of the bunch which is not really a surprise since it was my favorite in the Namakubi as well.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    They gave one out at cfest. It was a great smoke. Try it, you'll enjoy it.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I assume you are talking about Namakube Papa Chulu, right? That little cigar is packed with flavor. They are almost gone. Room 101 cigars are always one time release. I also enjoyed the OSOK but haven't tried the San Andres. I like SA Maduro wrapper.
    joshvoigt:
    Yes. The smaller vitolas seem to have a lot more flavor. The Papa was my favorite of the bunch which is not really a surprise since it was my favorite in the Namakubi as well.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Namakubi is very tasty, haven't had the San Abdreas yet.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    rzaman:
    I assume you are talking about Namakube Papa Chulu, right? That little cigar is packed with flavor. They are almost gone. Room 101 cigars are always one time release. I also enjoyed the OSOK but haven't tried the San Andres. I like SA Maduro wrapper.
    joshvoigt:
    I have had almost every Room 101 that has been released and I have to say that the Sa in the 305 vitola is possibly one of the best cigars (top 10) I have ever smoked. Jam packed with incredible flavors. The San Andreas crop being used right now is an amazing one!
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purchased = 4. Sent out in trades and bombs = 4. Picking up some more = ASAP
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Yeah, I got one of these at Cigarfest as well. Solid smoke, I enjoyed it very much. It was the 305 size. Anyone had the 213 (5.5x44)?
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I have had both the SA and the Namakubi, and I have to say the better of the two was definitely the Namakubi in the Papi Chulo vitola. Man that little thing was all sorts of flavor and complexity. Now the SA was ROTT and I have another resting so I will have to revisit it at a later date. My .02.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Yeah, I got one of these at Cigarfest as well. Solid smoke, I enjoyed it very much. It was the 305 size. Anyone had the 213 (5.5x44)?

I had one of those prior to cfest. I enjoyed the HE double hockey sticks out of it. Give it a shot.
  • Cazzie13Cazzie13 Posts: 48
    Just had the nakumbi and san andreas over the weekend both were great smokes. I enjoyed the san andreas a lot more. I honestly dont think I have had a room 101 that I did not enjoy smoking. Pick up a few if you can, you wont regret it.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen brother