Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade with Jliu with a suprise from catfish

Today I received my end of a 5 for 5 blind trade with Jliu. Jliu sent me the tracking number and ended by saying compliments of catfish (Dustin) I knew I should have been scared. Someone needs to teach these great botl how to count! Can't wait to try some of these right here

Comments

• jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    nice hit
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lift603:
    Today I received my end of a 5 for 5 blind trade with Jliu. Jliu sent me the tracking number and ended by saying compliments of catfish (Dustin) I knew I should have been scared. Someone needs to teach these great botl how to count! Can't wait to try some of these right here

NICE!! Been hit by both those guys.. Very generous fellows!!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha awesome, just awesome. Those guys are crazy and they should be ashamed of themselves. Beating up on you like that, lol.....

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    glad it got there fine. welcome to the forums tony. enjoy!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn jiunn nice smack down!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Smack, smack paddy whack you been hit with some delicious looking sticks:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Haven't had pleasure of dealing with Mr jiunn yet. Dustin has knocked me around a couple times.
    JHewey:
    Nice hit. Haven't had pleasure of dealing with Mr jiunn yet. Dustin has knocked me around a couple times.
    ahh Justin Hewey. No need to deal with me sir. You would not be interested in my crusted old dog rockets
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    ahh Justin Hewey. No need to deal with me sir. You would not be interested in my crusted old dog rockets
    Remember I saw the beating you put on Greg. I should be scared but im not. Our time will come.
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    Remember I saw the beating you put on Greg. I should be scared but im not. Our time will come.
    oh yes that was fun. someday someday justin. when it happens, it shall be fun
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    JHewey:

Sounds like rubbish to me, lol..... blah blah blah, lol....
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    JHewey:

I'll be honest. I am not some sorta heavy hitter. so i'll just leave it at that.
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    JHewey:

Now who is starting stuff. Lol... and yes it will be fun. I'm no heavy hitter either.