Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

looking for matches

For reasons beyond me when i move into the Disney Housing next month I wont be able to keep butane around to refill my lighters so im looking to see if anybody wants to get rid of some of the matches that ccom sends out in some orders. Reply here or PM me, I'd like to do this within a few days as i drive to florida in just over a week. Thanks!

Im not sure what exactly is going on but somehow ive gained a bad rep online for being unfortunate enough to have traded with 2-3 different people who have turned out to be scammers (I suffered a huge loss from one of those guys) both here and on other sites, Please dont believe that nonsense, i try my best to do the best i can and have completed MANY trades and transactions without complaint. If you have a complaint with how ive acted in a transaction with you please let me know about it and ill do my best to rectify whatever wrongs ive done.

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ignore...reply instead of edit
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    For reasons beyond me when i move into the Disney Housing next month I wont be able to keep butane around to refill my lighters so im looking to see if anybody wants to get rid of some of the matches that ccom sends out in some orders. Reply here or PM me, I'd like to do this within a few days as i drive to florida in just over a week. Thanks!

Im not sure what exactly is going on but somehow ive gained a bad rep online for being unfortunate enough to have traded with 2-3 different people who have turned out to be scammers (I suffered a huge loss from one of those guys) both here and on other sites, Please dont believe that nonsense, i try my best to do the best i can and have completed MANY trades and transactions without complaint. If you have a complaint with how ive acted in a transaction with you please let me know about it and ill do my best to rectify whatever wrongs ive done.
    What? PM to you bro...
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry bro. I havent had sticks in a while. I have a box or 2 of the grill type matches but those will taint your sticks.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I have a tone of matches ill send yeah. Im pretty sure I still have your adddy.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Did you grab a hand full at Casa Fuente? lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:

PM to ya. Inquiring minds wanna know.
    As for the matches, I'm pretty much out or I'd ship you off all I had.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor..pm me your addy
    firetruckguy:
    Thanks man, what do you want in return? fetal pig, flower vase, hard back books, cigars? lol
    0patience:
    taythegibs:

PM to ya. Inquiring minds wanna know.
    As for the matches, I'm pretty much out or I'd ship you off all I had.
    replied good sir
    Bigshizza:
    Taylor..pm me your addy
    it looks like ill be covered, thanks!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Do you have some kind of dollar store nearby? If you don't get enough here, I know that matches can be had for pretty cheap at one of those stores.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Do you have some kind of dollar store nearby? If you don't get enough here, I know that matches can be had for pretty cheap at one of those stores.
    yea I was thinking that. I picked up a box of 250 count large kitchen matches at wal mart for no more than 2 bucks. and that's stupid CA prices.
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    yea I was thinking that. I picked up a box of 250 count large kitchen matches at wal mart for no more than 2 bucks. and that's stupid CA prices.
    ive tried that route, i have a couple of boxes of different kitchen matches, even have some special "green" matches that i was recommended but they all seem to make the cigar taste bad... it very well could just be me being mental.... hope not though.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    ive tried that route, i have a couple of boxes of different kitchen matches, even have some special "green" matches that i was recommended but they all seem to make the cigar taste bad... it very well could just be me being mental.... hope not though.
    ohhh got ya. you know what's fun to use cedar spills. thatsa fun. I sometimes use that pretend like I'm that worlds most interesting man dude ie Rip
    taythegibs:
    Bigshizza:
    Taylor..pm me your addy
    it looks like ill be covered, thanks!
    Just GIVE it to me...you got the matches but maybe you need...I don't know...CIGARS?? You can't be going to Sosa's all the time...Lol
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    taythegibs:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    Interesting. I've never had that issue. Did you make sure all the compound was burned away? That's the only thing I can think would make a cigar taste bad.
    but im moving.....so you cant use this addy.

j0z3r:
    taythegibs:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    Interesting. I've never had that issue. Did you make sure all the compound was burned away? That's the only thing I can think would make a cigar taste bad.
    i dont really remember how i did it, i tried them this spring before i got a decent lighter.
    taythegibs:
    firetruckguy:
    Thanks man, what do you want in return? fetal pig, flower vase, hard back books, cigars? lol
    Nothing my friend. Well maybe one thing, send me your addy so I dont have to look back through 15 pages of PM's.
    will do good sir.
    Me too Taylor...
    Bigshizza:
    Me too Taylor...
    I got it bro if he doesnt give it to you ;)
    firetruckguy:
    Bigshizza:
    Me too Taylor...
    Thanks! He better listen to his elders! He's younger than my kids...God I feel old!!
    firetruckguy:
    Bigshizza:
    Me too Taylor...
    for shame.... tsk tsk
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks! He better listen to his elders! He's younger than my kids...God I feel old!!
    i betcha you dont know how old i am!
    Never too old to get Shizzzzz
    Mr. FTG came through BIG TIME! he sent me 2 dozen boxes plus several nice cigars. Thanks Man! I had even been Looking into the Cohiba Pequenos for a quick smoke! Once again You da' man FireTruckGuy!

Well done Brett...way to hook a brother up!! Enjoy Taylor