Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

June....like my dog

Jiunn...pronounced like my dog June

Decided to send me a little return fire since I snuck a couple ISOM in his mailbox.... In typical Jiunn fashion, he smashed and got me a bunch of stuff I want to try and love. Jiunn is the man; however, I am building my own nacho stand and currently packing nachos up for several folks on the board. Until next time brohamster.

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice Jiunny, glad someone is able to smack that Catfish around, lol. He keeps dodging me......
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    2012 com limited, ratzilla, all very, very nice juinn,jiuun, juiin, jiunn oh heck whatever
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Jiunn.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    That Ratzilla and Mexican Experiment are high on my to try list. Let me know what you thInk of them. Awesome hit Jewn beetle!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job June, Jewn, Jiun, errrr I am just going to call you Bob.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jsnake:
    Nice job June, Jewn, Jiun, errrr I am just going to call you Bob.
    +! Nice hit Bob!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Mr Jiuly, I guess the only way to track the Fish is to follow him into a Panda Express..dang
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Nice Mr Jiuly, I guess the only way to track the Fish is to follow him into a Panda Express..dang
    Bleeeck....I'm all about hole in the wall Teriyaki Bowl bro
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    chicken teriyaki bowl for the dustino
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice jiunn!!
    Money can't buy taste
    jliu:
    chicken teriyaki bowl for the dustino
    house Special extra gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllick. Word to your **** brutha.

And for inquiring minds...he doesn't have my new addy either.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Nice smash Jiunn! The pic of the sticks looks amazing lol
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Ahhh the La Palina, you've got to review that in Fishnuggets. I have a Pasha and LE 1896 resting for a bit. What a nice hit!!!!
    stad:
    Ahhh the La Palina, you've got to review that in Fishnuggets. I have a Pasha and LE 1896 resting for a bit. What a nice hit!!!!
    I'll make it a point to do so. I really need to streamline how I review and determine a scoring system.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Jiunn, so how exactly did you pull this off without the new addy???
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Nice hit Jiunn, so how exactly did you pull this off without the new addy???
    seeeecret