Home Ratings & Reviews

San Cristabol

Hey all I saw on another site that these are offered up at 20% off and I was wondering if anyone here has tried this, are they anygood, worth the 20% or not? Thanks for the insight guys!

Comments

• mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Posts: 686
    This is one of my favorites, could you PM me where you saw the deal?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've had one and I was impressed. I thought it had great flavor and was another hit for the folks at Ashton!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    robert69165:
    Hey all I saw on another site that these are offered up at 20% off and I was wondering if anyone here has tried this, are they anygood, worth the 20% or not? Thanks for the insight guys!
    Yeah, If you tried them, you would enjoy them in my opinion... A fine quality cigar made better by the discounted price. I have had a few and the flavor profile differs depending on the size.. You can expect plenty of flavor with any of them. I would recommend this brand for sure.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    What size do you reccomend Kas ?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I am always the downer it seems----I do not think the cigar is a bad one at all------But I feel there are so many betters ones comparable to this cigar...ie the Don Pepin Blue Label/CAO Soprano/Padron (especially the 1964). Maybe its just my personal so/so opinion of most Ashton lines, I just found this to be less than the price I paid.
  • bnccna2bnccna2 Posts: 44
    i picked some up on sale a week or so ago - hope i won't be as disappointed as vulchor.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    On sale BNC, I may be a taker too. I admit I have only smoked the Cristobal once or twice, and sometimes you need to give a stick a third try (although not for all). Its got a spicy kick to it which you may like. Let me know, they do seem to be rather popular right now.
  • bnccna2bnccna2 Posts: 44
    i would send you some but my friends at the local B&M have already claimed them. PM'ed you.