Home Ratings & Reviews

Can't seem to find a certain Cigar...

ROMEO by R&J I know this has been posted I think before, but I can't seem to find these anywhere on the internet. My local B&M just ran out of them and they too are having difficulty trying to get them. Did they discontinue them? Or did they change the name? I saw the "Havoc" cigars, are those anything like the ROMEO? Help? O.o Thanks!

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This cigar was "re-branded" a couple months ago.... Cigar Aficionado article CLICK

But I don't know where you can find it. Maybe call up CCOM or send an e-mail to a rep and see if they can help. Just my $0.02.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    They were rolling them out at B&Ms in conjunction with events. The rep told me they would be on the open market later this year. I'll see if my B&M has any left.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Ok, I'm going to search around a few more B&M's soon when I get the time. For some reason I can't get enough of these things!
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Hit up catfish, the B&M he goes to has them.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    They are new so I highly doubt they are discontinued. Probably they didn't make enough due to the fact they weren't expecting them to be a hot sell.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got one at a B&M that I go to every 6 months or so. They had them.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Hit up catfish, the B&M he goes to has them.
    Correct, I'll get pricing on Wed. Keep in mind, CA rape tax is added and RYJ is priced high IMO.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    My B&M gottem as well if you need help
    Money can't buy taste
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    ROMEO by R&J I know this has been posted I think before, but I can't seem to find these anywhere on the internet. My local B&M just ran out of them and they too are having difficulty trying to get them. Did they discontinue them? Or did they change the name? I saw the "Havoc" cigars, are those anything like the ROMEO? Help? O.o Thanks!
    I see from your profile that you live in Merry-Land. Dunno which corner of the state. Just across the border on route 40 in Dull-Aware is People's Plaza shopping center. In there is a wonderfully stocked cigar store with the unprepossessing name of Cigar-ette City. They have them. I scored one just yesterday for a package I am putting together. If you are on the other end of Merry-Land, I can drop by there and score for you too. But if you are not too far away, the place is well worth a trip.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    WaterDemon:
    I see from your profile that you live in Merry-Land. Dunno which corner of the state. Just across the border on route 40 in Dull-Aware is People's Plaza shopping center. In there is a wonderfully stocked cigar store with the unprepossessing name of Cigar-ette City. They have them. I scored one just yesterday for a package I am putting together. If you are on the other end of Merry-Land, I can drop by there and score for you too. But if you are not too far away, the place is well worth a trip.

I live on the east side of Bmore City, over a few counties. I might have to check this out it's actually on my way home today. Thanks for the tip!!!
    Ok so I couldn't get down there today, but my girlfriend came down to my home today and said she had a present for me. She put 5 of them in my humidor. She moved down to MD from phillie, and said she got the last ones from her B&M up by her!!! best gf ever!!!!
    WaterDemon:
    webmost:
    WaterDemon:

I live on the east side of Bmore City, over a few counties. I might have to check this out it's actually on my way home today. Thanks for the tip!!!
    Well, heck, if you live this side of Balmer then we are neighbors. We ride West all the time. We ought to get together to burn a few. Next time you get up this way honk.

I stopped by the aforementioned B&M Monday gathering ammo for a package for a BOTL. Picked up a Romeo for him. But yesterday, after posting here, when I went to shoot off the package, turned out I made a rookie mistake and over bought, cause I couldn't fit all the sticks in the box, Had to pull a couple of the bigger ones out, one of which was the Romeo. Came looking for this thread this morning cause I was gonna shoot it to you, but seems like your GF took care of you. That's the way it ought to be. She probably smells better than me anyway.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    WaterDemon:
    webmost:
    WaterDemon:

Well, heck, if you live this side of Balmer then we are neighbors. We ride West all the time. We ought to get together to burn a few. Next time you get up this way honk.

I stopped by the aforementioned B&M Monday gathering ammo for a package for a BOTL. Picked up a Romeo for him. But yesterday, after posting here, when I went to shoot off the package, turned out I made a rookie mistake and over bought, cause I couldn't fit all the sticks in the box, Had to pull a couple of the bigger ones out, one of which was the Romeo. Came looking for this thread this morning cause I was gonna shoot it to you, but seems like your GF took care of you. That's the way it ought to be. She probably smells better than me anyway.

Haha yea she smell good. I called my local B&M today, they said that they should be getting in boxes within the next couple weeks.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    Ok so I couldn't get down there today, but my girlfriend came down to my home today and said she had a present for me. She put 5 of them in my humidor. She moved down to MD from phillie, and said she got the last ones from her B&M up by her!!! best gf ever!!!!
    Man what a great girlfriend !
    Rhamlin:
    WaterDemon:
    Man what a great girlfriend !
    Is she seeing someone? Is it serious?

Yes, and its super cereal.
    WaterDemon:
    Yes, and its super cereal.
    Got pics?

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't let that one get away. She's a keeper!!