Home Ratings & Reviews

La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet Chisel

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
Has anyone had these? I know maddy was talking about the #1 a while back but I found some 5ers of the chisel, was wondering what the thoughts were.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Has anyone had these? I know maddy was talking about the #1 a while back but I found some 5ers of the chisel, was wondering what the thoughts were.
    How much and where?
    Why does everyone else find all the good stuff?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    They're good. Mine was a touch tight, but a cut probably would've fixed that right up. IMO, it's the closest in taste to the old, unbanded Cam Cabinet.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    sweet, yeah I have no idea what that was but if you like it I'll give it a order. Thanks Joe!
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive only found 1.... litrerally 1 single Cam Chis and picked it up. Its hanging out in my 50ct staring me in the face. I may need to burn it down asap
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    They are good and worth every penny IMO that's about all I can say besides go for it if you don't like them I'll take them off your hands!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    They're good. Mine was a touch tight, but a cut probably would've fixed that right up. IMO, it's the closest in taste to the old, unbanded Cam Cabinet.
    this is what i was gunna say. ya beat me to the punch.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    j0z3r:
    this is what i was gunna say. ya beat me to the punch.
    That's ok, you can still say it. We'll just both be right.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    thanks for the response ya all. I ordered, if I don't like them I'll hit some of u up.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    thanks for the response ya all. I ordered, if I don't like them I'll hit some of u up.
    Well in that case I hope you hate them lol no but they are good!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Had one a week ago. Really liked it. LFD in general is great but this hit the spot on a warmer day and a little whiskey.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Well in that case I hope you hate them lol no but they are good!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.