Home Non Cigar Related

I'm Dumb Thread

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
This thread is dedicated to those that do something dumb in their daily lives... By birth we aren't normally clumsy or stoopid, but every once and awhile we do something dumb

For instance... I have Motorola Blue Tooth headphones and I've always had no use for them, then I realize the MacBook I have has bluetooth, why not try to hook them up? It'd be a great cigar companion! NO WIRES!

Fast forward me trying to set them up and pair them and I go to readjust them for I heard them beep, then I hear a *Sizzle*.............. Yup, I was holding my cigar and while readjusting, now I have singed my hair on the side of my head while smoking.

Plus, my neighbors get the added bonus to see random flashes go off on my porch while I try to take night time pics of my head with my phone to see if I need to go in and assess the damage, or just fvck it and smoke on!

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao nice!! So far my biggest one has Been fishing!! I go to set the hook and start reeling only to have my cigar cut the line! It sucks!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    LOL. One day after returning to work for a few months sick leave I went to leave the station to go to the store. as i try to exit the building the door wouldn't open. I scratch my head and this time really try to push it open. no luck. I take a few steps back and really charge the door and BOOM it still didn't open.

so i yell to my co-worker WTF the door doesn't work, he then tells me did you push the button! We couldn't stop laughing for days.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lmao nice!! So far my biggest one has Been fishing!! I go to set the hook and start reeling only to have my cigar cut the line! It sucks!!
    lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a dumb a$$ mistake I make all too often ... and I bet you do too:

This morning, we were due to ride to Kennedyville Merryland for breakfast with other BMW motorcyclists, then wander down to Rock Hall for a street fair. Up this morning, looked at the weather report, looked at the radar maps, showed nothing but rain storms all through our route. We bailed. I am doing maintenance in the garage instead. Of course, as always the weather guys were full of horse pebbles. All storms missed the area. Bear in mind, this forecast was one whole hour before the event. Should have realized these guys don't know their poop shoot from a hole in the ground. When it comes to predicting the cause and effect of man made glacial epochs, and even coming up with strategies to avert apocalypse, why they must be dead on. But to ask them to forecast a couple hours ahead? Forget about it.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try fishing naked and getting a hook in your butt. Now that's a dumba$$ thing I did.(don't ask why I was fishing nekid)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Try fishing naked and getting a hook in your butt. Now that's a dumba$$ thing I did.(don't ask why I was fishing nekid)
    It could have been much worse I guess