Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

If Anyone Is Interested...Hunting/Camping Herf Survival Kit

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
Angie and I had been working on a hunting/camping herf survival kit. I asked in the unrelated section for input on what you all would like to see. We finally got in enough pieces to offer a couple options. Before I add these to our website I wanted to offer them up to you all to see if there is really an interest in them and whether or not we should move forward with them.

Right now I have on hand 2 different herf-a-dor. I have a 15ct in digital camo

and a 10ct in black

The lighter and cutter are a Jetline Superlock lighter and Black Ops cutter

The choices I have for the hunting/camping part is a Winchester Multi Tool and a Mustang fixed blade hunting knife

The only items you don't have a choice of are the lighter and cutter but I am hoping to be able to offer more choices in the future. If you are interested in purchasing one please send me a PM

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Pm details Mike, the digital camo herfador is all me...... What I have to do to get one :)....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Same here for the camo - fixed blade. PM will be incoming.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digi Camo is super sweet. I might be down for one or two around Christmas if you are still throwing them together around then. I think it is a great idea and something that will be popular around the holidays.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    One 15ct camo herf survival kit with multi-tool is sold

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I want one! Sending PM.
    One 15ct camo herf survival kit with hunting fixed blade is sold. All I have left are the 2 10ct and one multi tool and one fixed blade left.

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:

Got mines in today. Thank you very much Mike.

• bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:

Got mines in today. Thank you very much Mike.

That is awesome! MTuccelli, are there any left?
    bigjohn125:
    That is awesome! MTuccelli, are there any left?
    All I have left are the 10ct herf-a-dor. They come with the same lighter and cutter. For the camping/hunting part you have a choice of the mutli tool, Mustang fixed blade or a Spyderco C136GP. If you or anybody esle are interest jut send me a PM.

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    pmed
    All PM's replied to :o)

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I just received my kit. Man the pics of the camo just doesn't do it justice. Thanks for everything Mike and Angie.

A BIG Thanks to James and Rick for taking a chance on this old dogs idea. I have decided to push forward and come up with more configurations. I am looking into different lighters and knives and multi tools. I even think the next ones we will also offer fire starters and other camping/outdoor goodies.

Matter of fact if anybody has an ideas I would love to hear them or if you want to see particular items let me know and we can put together a custom kit just for you. we know have access to all the sizes and colors of the cases from Cigar Caddy.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very cool! Mike, hope your not still mad at me! What is the largest herfador they offer. I have a 5 which is great for a night out. 15 which is good for a 3 day weekend, but was looking to go bigger for that week long vacation. Just curious!