Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trading?

I wanna get in on trading so i can get on the good traders list so i can participate in the games and stuff. Would anyone be willing to trade with me i promise i won't send to much haha.

Comments

• brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    What you looking for? I'd be up for a trade, just need to know what you want.
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    Smokester,
    I too would be happy to trade with you if you can expand your list of things you want a little bit. I only had one stick you requested in the other thread, so I didn't offer.
  • smokestersmokester Posts: 131
    I am looking for some camacho triple maduros or cao mx2. Here is what i got: RyJ viejo 'b' Cu-avana intenso Gurkha black puro special ed. gurkha turk gurkha napalese warrior and i will check and see what else i got.
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    I don't have either of those, but if you are just looking to a simple trade to get on the good trader list you might be better off doing a fiver sampler trade or something like that.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I have you covered on the COA MX2 but not for the others. If you want to expand your list a little we may be able to do something.
    With postage and whatnot it is usual to trade 6 or 8 sticks. PM me with a more extensive list and we can work out something.
    PM's sent
    Laker PM sent.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Repliedified !