Home Non Cigar Related

Anyone know of a Place that Ships Beer?

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
So I'm trying to find a place that ships beer and not a huge price for the shipping. I found a place that sells left hand brewing milk stout by the case but they want 40 bucks in shipping, I mean WTF? Anyone find a place that has cheaper shipping on beer?

Comments

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    i love that beer it one of my favorite and i haven't found a place yet that ships for under that for a case. i bought mine through halftimebeverage.com
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, that's where I saw it. Okay well maybe it will have to be the case. I sent an email off to my local beer store for a special order, so if they can then great if not then I have to pay the 40 bucks... Thanks btw.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, that's where I saw it. Okay well maybe it will have to be the case. I sent an email off to my local beer store for a special order, so if they can then great if not then I have to pay the 40 bucks... Thanks btw.
    No problem , i moved to a state that doesnt carry left hand so i feel your pain
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    So I'm trying to find a place that ships beer and not a huge price for the shipping. I found a place that sells left hand brewing milk stout by the case but they want 40 bucks in shipping, I mean WTF? Anyone find a place that has cheaper shipping on beer?
    man I love Left Hand's Milk Stout, and the Milk Stout Nitro... I get mine at Total Wine's have you tried them? or is there even one there?
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Try Beverages and More. Not sure of the correct web address so you might have to Google it. The place is amazing!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    liquormart.com has LH Milk Stout and about 1300 other beers. I've never bought from them but that's a hell of a selection. I'm spoiled rotten living in the west, no need to buy online. Whatever you wind up using let me know. There are a few beers from back east that I do miss from time to time. Boulevard, Schlafley, Yuengling just to name a few.