Home Ratings & Reviews

PRIMO DEL REY

This Cigar was one of the top Premiums in the late 80's 90's I was getting into the CIGAR world at that time, when I first started smoking the stick, I would go to one of the only CIGAR B&M'S in Los Angeles, (THE CIGAR WAREHOUSE) MY FIRST VISIT I WAS SOLD MY FIRST Humi along with a small crappy Temp Gauge and this metal Tube that had a chalk like stone that would hold the water, ANYWAY, then the CIGAR BOOM CRASHED, what I was getting at was, this CIGAR the "PRIMO DEL REY" was my Favorite back then and when I started smoking the sticks again about 8 months ago, I found that this smoke was still around, it is for the ROBUST smoker it is loaded with pepper flavor pice and a chewy start with a cury finish. the bad thing is C.COM has never heard of this brand I was told, so I called Tina my C.COM sales gal, she is going to have alex try to get some in, I hate to say this but I was honest with Tina, I had told her I had to call JR CIGAR to order this Brand, she was OK with this I sent a sample stick to her office waiting to hear back, I have written so much in this post just to plug this smoke, TRY IT U EWILL LOVE IT. Photobucket

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its nice to find that one stick you enjoy. Glad you found yours bro.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Thank You for your vision, (wanting to say that dor days, sorry)
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Hmm I have 2 of these in my Humidor for about 2years now. i think my in laws bought me 1 maduro and 1 natural a few years ago around christmas from a local B&M, I'll have to smoke them soon. The maduro I know looks tasty, just too many cigars on my on deck line I always seem to pass by these ones.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I have smoked them and they were good
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Any response back yet on ccom`s opinion of the smoke? Im kinda of interested on there turn around time for a situation like this. If its quick I should inundate them with premiums they should carry. So then I wouldnt have to shop at xxxxxxxx.com <----- notice how I did that? Because I have respect for ccom and dont like to mention competitors names directly such xxxxxxxx.com oopps see that happened again. Its kind of like those magic bleeps that are used on the tv show cops when bad guys swear.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bigfnsteve:
    Any response back yet on ccom`s opinion of the smoke? Im kinda of interested on there turn around time for a situation like this. If its quick I should inundate them with premiums they should carry. So the I wouldnt have to shop at xxxxxxxx.com
    Its about time, I hope you tell the sales reps about the ultra premiums I like to smoke. I'm so tired of ordering from xxxxxxxxx.com and xxxxxxxx.com and don't forget xxxxxxxxx.com. Oh yeah, so there is no confusion, the Primo Del Rio is NOT on my list of premium cigars ccom should carry.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Any response back yet on ccom`s opinion of the smoke? Im kinda of interested on there turn around time for a situation like this. If its quick I should inundate them with premiums they should carry. So the I wouldnt have to shop at xxxxxxxx.com
    Its about time, I hope you tell the sales reps about the ultra premiums I like to smoke. I'm so tired of ordering from xxxxxxxxx.com and xxxxxxxx.com and don't forget xxxxxxxxx.com. Oh yeah, so there is no confusion, the Primo Del Rio is NOT on my list of premium cigars ccom should carry.
    JASON but is SMOKe it U will LOVE it TRUST ME... fvck I sound like a infomercial host.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    JASON but is SMOKe it U will LOVE it TRUST ME... fvck I sound like a infomercial host.
    STEVE, would YOU like ME to SMOKE some OXY clean TOO?
  • Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigfnsteve:
    STEVE, would YOU like ME to SMOKE some OXY clean TOO?
    Oxy clean? Is that whom makes this seagar? Or Abdel?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    TRY IT U WILL LOVE IT RANDY
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    TRY IT U WILL LOVE IT RANDY
    Shame on you. I know quality when I see it.I DID HAVE SOME AND THEY WERE AMAZING. TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT IT'S GOOD. My sALes rep TINA neVER got BACK to ME.