Home Non Cigar Related

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
1.0 miles to Total Wine and More

0.9 miles to BevMo

These represent the distance from my front door to the front door of the business listed.

Now I ask, what is a man supposed to do?

Sometimes it really just sucks to be me, lol.

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Haha theyre opening a total wine nd bevmo about 2 and 5 miles from my pad... not looking forward to it. Sh|ts gonna get ugly.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bandyt09:

0.9 miles to BevMo

These represent the distance from my front door to the front door of the business listed.

Hey Todd. Go fu*k yourself.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    lucky ban ban. i have a bevmo that's fairly close (like 15 min). but that's about it. get more of that banana stout beer.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    I say go with total wine. I wished I still lived out west , miss getting my left hand milk stout when ever I wanted instead of buy it once in a blue moon online.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    I say go with total wine. I wished I still lived out west , miss getting my left hand milk stout when ever I wanted instead of buy it once in a blue moon online.
    I love Total Wine. The one I used to go to was about a 15 - 20 minute drive so I felt I just couldn't browse, I HAD to buy something to make it worth my trip. Now the one across the street just opened today, I can go and browse and linger with no pressure. I can now do both TW and BM with a ~3 mile round trip I should never be out of ANYTHING! This makes me happy.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Hit both in one trip. Problem solved
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Total wine ftw! Better beer selection.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:

0.9 miles to BevMo

That's a big +1 buddy.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Man, and I was excited when they said they are opening a Binny's Beverage Depot only 90 minutes from me instead of 2.5 hours.... color me jealous.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    wwestern:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:

0.9 miles to BevMo

That's a big +1 buddy.
    This guy gets it. Big Smile [:D]
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Hit both in one trip. Problem solved
    This is the only logical solution.

My Total Wine has a small walk-in humidor, but they have a fairly decent selection (mostly bigger /common brands - Ashton, Montecristo, RyJ, AF, LGC etc). I usually can't help but pick up something when I go there. Do you guys' TW have humidors?
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I really do appreciate it. However, I was really just bragging.

Both the Bevmo by my house and the Total Wine about 15 minutes away from my house know me by face, if you've seen the pictures of my rum "collection" you would know why. I am hoping that at the Total WIne that just opened accross the street will know me well enough to have all my favorites already in the cart by the time I get there, lol.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Ef both, and go to Hi-Time Wine Cellar. I have a Bevmo one block away from my house, and I drive to Costa Mesa.
    Russ55:
    Ef both, and go to Hi-Time Wine Cellar. I have a Bevmo one block away from my house, and I drive to Costa Mesa.
    Russ, I can never walk out of Hi-Times for under $100.00, that place is like the devil. Next time Joe is down I am dragging him down there, should be some good times. BYW, it is only like 20 minutes or so from the house so I guess that would be just another brag point, lol.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    Russ, I can never walk out of Hi-Times for under $100.00, that place is like the devil. Next time Joe is down I am dragging him down there, should be some good times. BYW, it is only like 20 minutes or so from the house so I guess that would be just another brag point, lol.
    what Joe said earlier. lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    what Joe said earlier. lol
    And another ones "get's it", lol. Like I said, sometimes it sucks to be me.
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    Between the candy counter, and the humidor I can't either, and if my wife and son come with me it gets really expensive. Definitely a once in a while kind of trip, but man, that's a great shop.
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    Between the candy counter, and the humidor I can't either, and if my wife and son come with me it gets really expensive. Definitely a once in a while kind of trip, but man, that's a great shop.
    It is, have you been "down" into the wine cellar? I thought the store couldn't get any better until I walked down into the cellar. The "humi room" was my first walk in humidor experience; needless to say, I was almost ruined, lol.
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    It is, have you been "down" into the wine cellar? I thought the store couldn't get any better until I walked down into the cellar. The "humi room" was my first walk in humidor experience; needless to say, I was almost ruined, lol.
    I haven't actually, I always get stuck in the same 2-3 areas, which is rather ridiculous considering how far away it is from me.
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:
    I haven't actually, I always get stuck in the same 2-3 areas, which is rather ridiculous considering how far away it is from me.
    Well, then don't LOL. Same 2 - 3 areas, eh? I know mone are the walk-in beer cooler, walk-in humidor and the rum aisle. If I want a change of pace i will check out their "gift box" section.