Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone on here published?

I've had a knack for writing and I'm thinking about publishing (self or otherwise) some of my works in the near future, anyone on here published?

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    no, but I have several short stories I've been meaning on putting on e-books. You can make some decent money by doing it.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    PM me more info if you could phobic, is there a website for that stuff?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    there's a lot, you can make your stuff in a ebook format and then u can either make a site and charge for it or integrate it into an existing. Google Ebooks and making ebooks, there is a lot of info on it.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Technically yes I am but not the way you are thinking unfortunately. I may have a second chance to be published in the near future again academically as well.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm published in some scientific journals, my wife has a couple short stories published in literary magazines.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A couple of short stories when I was in high school. Kids and work keep me too busy to write as much as I used to. Best of luck with your endeavors, bro!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    There are some fantastic sites these days that can help you self publish... I recently read this great article about it - check it out: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-18438_7-10119891-82/self-publishing-a-book-25-things-you-need-to-know/
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Hays:
    There are some fantastic sites these days that can help you self publish... I recently read this great article about it - check it out: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-18438_7-10119891-82/self-publishing-a-book-25-things-you-need-to-know/
    Thanks man, I'll check it out!