Home General Discussion

Quick smokes

bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
More and more I find myself without a lot of time to smoke big cigars, especially during the week. Work, dinner, dishes, kids, etc. is not a healthy prelude to "okay, honey...I'm gonna go smoke for two hours, see ya!" Even most robustos take me well over an hour, some an hour and a half.

So what's everyone's favorite short smoke? I'm talking 45 minutes or less. I put some Oliva G maduro special G's (3.7 x 48) in my cart but haven't ordered them yet. Any other ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    The Hemingway Short Story is another good choice.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    H Upmann Demitasse
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    brsmith21:
    Seconded, the Short Story is my favorite size for the Hemmingways regardless of size, and it is a 30-45 min smoke.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    brsmith21:
    Seconded, the Short Story is my favorite size for the Hemmingways regardless of size, and it is a 30-45 min smoke.
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    5 Vegas Shorty if you can find any. They like many others were a casualty of SCHIP.
  • Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    Along with Short Stories, try some Rocky Patel Juniors. My friend buys tins of these all the time, and they're pretty good.
  • smokestersmokester Posts: 131
    5 vegas miami knuckles are a decent smoke and don't take to long to smoke.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Punch Champion. Its not a really quick smoke but for a $4 perfecto after 30 minutes you are more than half way through it and not heart broken to have to chuck it.

Oliva also makes some very nice cheap short perfectos.
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Illusione 68, Tatuaje P series (I think the P3), and C.com house blends in the robusto size (Mixed filler will burn faster). I like the cuban, cameroon, corojo and brazilian of the house blends.
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    I love the Camacho 1962 perfecto as well as the RP 90/92 and Cusano Exclusivo perfecto also.