Home General Discussion

Nestor Miranda Event

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Tonight there is a Nestor Miranda event at my local shop and I'm not sure if I want to go or not. I know he makes some of the 601 stuff and his own name brands, but I'm not really sure what else he does make that I would enjoy. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. Trying to decide if it would be worth it to go, or just stay home and have a smoke and a drink on the balcony...

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    you must have some jam up shops close to you Puro for all these events close to you --Yes I am jeaslous lol ;)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    you must have some jam up shops close to you Puro for all these events close to you --Yes I am jeaslous lol ;)
    Yea, they are all at the same shop too. It's about 3 miles from my place so it's pretty nice. The owner Kent told us they are going to have awesome events all summer. They had Jonathan Drew last week and Nestor Miranda last night, Rocky a month or so ago, Pete Johnson before that... Oliva, Jesus Fuego, Manuel Quesada (Casa Magna), Fuente... Those are all events in the last year. I'm probably leaving a couple out. I didn't end up going to the deal last night though. I was tired after work and just relaxed around the apartment. I'm getting lazy in my old age. haha
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Pretty sure he has something to do with La Aurora too. He has a new cigar out that I thought was excellent - Nestor Miranda Special Selection. I also like his CT for a cheap smoke.