Home Ratings & Reviews

The Egg

Ok, so i was looking through the latest ccom catalog and see Drew Estate has a cigar called the egg. Curious I did a search on it to see what it was about. Interesting looking little fella is what i found. Has anyone tried one? if so what did you think, like, dislike? I was thinking of getting one just to say I tried it, plus having the box it comes in would be neat too, imo.

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Tried one of these about 2yrs ago at a Drew Estate event at a big cigar store in Orlando. I must say it was an interesting shape and hold. Sadly, I would have felt very odd smoking it on about any other night. As for the smoke, it is a typical Drew Estate to me. Which means its a pretty decent smoke if you are in the mood for flavor, infused cigars, or exotic tobaccos----a simple Fuente it is not. All in all though, for the pice I would say pick one up and have a good time with it-----even got my wife to smoke one.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    blustar4life:
    Ok, so i was looking through the latest ccom catalog and see Drew Estate has a cigar called the egg. Curious I did a search on it to see what it was about. Interesting looking little fella is what i found. Has anyone tried one? if so what did you think, like, dislike? I was thinking of getting one just to say I tried it, plus having the box it comes in would be neat too, imo.
    I am not into the novelty of the egg and its odd shape seems diificult to smoke.. I would rather spend the money, elsewhere.. sorry Drew.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    blustar4life:
    I am not into the novelty of the egg and its odd shape seems diificult to smoke.. I would rather spend the money, elsewhere.. sorry Drew.

I can't believe you just insulted Drew knowing how I feel about the guy ...Damn ...I hope that didn't sound gay LMAO ...