Home Non Cigar Related

New Hulk movie

I went and saw this in the theatres and was plesantly surprised with it. If you were turned off for this one because of the last hulk movie i'm just letting you know that the two aren't even comparable. The cinematography is great and the storyline is great. Plus at the end of the movie there is a tie in with Iron Man alluding to the fact that the next big superhero flic is going to be the Ultimate Avengers.

Comments

• urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Well, they're kinda comparable. The first one had the wicked hot Jennifer Connelly in it, and this has the wicked hot Liv Tyler in it.
  • la-henryla-henry Posts: 74
    urbino:
    Well, they're kinda comparable. The first one had the wicked hot Jennifer Connelly in it, and this has the wicked hot Liv Tyler in it.
    Yeah......true. But thats about it.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    urbino:
    liv isnt as hot.
    This is true. I've been convinced for quite some time that Jennifer desperately wants to marry me, but somebody is screening out my letters.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Did you ever see her in the movie Requiem for a Dream. Very disturbing. and yet I fell in love with Jennifer, I mean her acting talents. This movie should be required viewing by all High School Freshman.. If you have seen it you will know what I mean. She must be torn between the two of us.. She doesn't return my calls either.
    I have seen that one. Excellent movie although, yes, very disturbing; especially the end. She's also terrific (and very fetching) in "Blood Diamond," "Inventing the Abbotts," and of course in "A Beautiful Mind." All of which are also excellent movies. She makes a more, um, revealing appearance in an old movie called "The Hot Spot," starring Don Johnson of all people. And if you really wanna go back, rent "Once Upon a Time in America" sometime. She couldn't have been more than 12 or 13, which was about how old I was when I saw it. Instant crush. (Be forewarned: it's good, but longer than hell.)
    I have seen most of them Once upon a time was good, as was Beautiful Mind, and Blood Diamond. once you get past the DiCaprio bad accent. Somehow I missed Hot Spot, maybe it was the Don Johnson thing that has kept me away...
    Ha. Yeah, that would do it. He plays a used car dealer, which seems like type-casting. It's actually an okay movie.
    Urbino .. I just went over to Google Images and looked up OUR girl, wow did I find some nice photos of Jen. Shes had more then one, how did you say revealing roles in a movie..I gotta go to Blockbuster.. See'ya.
    Ha! Pace yourself, tiger.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    You know you all really shouldn't be talking about my future girlfriend that way. It's kind of rude. LOL

Since we're reminiscing though. I'm gonna take you old school also. I remember the first time I saw her. It was in Labyrinth with David Bowie. I thought she was cute then, but I really fell in love with her in the movie Career Opportunities. The scene where she is riding the mechanical horse is awesome.
    That was old school, I had forgotten about that one .. Must have been the Bowie thing. I guess I'll go back to Blockbuster for Career Opp. (j.k.)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have that movie on DVD. ... well, my wife does.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    How bout the scene in Mulholland Falls? I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after that one.
    No kidding. That was hot, hot, hot. And I say if Nick Nolte can get that kind of action, I can!
    To quote you Urbino, "Ha, pace yourself Tiger." ...... That girl 'make a man crazy.
    You know the best thing about it? She's not only drop-dead gorgeous, she seems to be truly intelligent and mentally engaged with life.
    I don't recall ever hearing her on talk shows or interviews so I will take your word on that. But she does turn some heads..
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    How bout the scene in Mulholland Falls? I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after that one.
    Try The Rocketeer, when she walks out in one scene in a full length irridescent ball gown that ...ummm, clings nicely :D
  • jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    JC is easily one of the most beautiful women to appear on screen. Liv doesn't do it for me, but I will admit she looked VERY nice in the LOTR movies.

What was this thread about again?