Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for AF Hemingway Maduros

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone have for trade some of the Maduro Hemingways or other weird Hemmingways to trade. PM me please.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Anyone have for trade some of the Maduro Hemingways or other weird Hemmingways to trade. PM me please.
    Wish I knew earlier, was at some new b&Ms, but will stop at one tomorrow and look, anything else?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    Wish I knew earlier, was at some new b&Ms, but will stop at one tomorrow and look, anything else?
    OpusX Chili Peppers.... But if they don't have those I am all good.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    have you smoked an OpusX maybe like a no.4,no.5 or a ****? They smoke and taste the same.
    lcpleel:
    have you smoked an OpusX maybe like a no.4,no.5 or a ****? They smoke and taste the same.

Na... Never had an Opus.... Even tho I do own one. I just like the Hemingway stuff.
    Im not an expert with the cigar but I think you should smoke the Opus you have before you look into getting the HTF vitolas. Its just not everyones cup of tea.
    Its more for the "wow" factor of owning one. Thats why I am starting small.
    Vision:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    when first out $40, now $75-100 stick
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    Exactly.... I am all set with 75$ sticks.
    danielzreyes:

LOL. I did see it tho!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    danielzreyes:

LOL. I did see it tho!
    I thought it was Isaac looking for them. want it? (only time I want my Halos to lose) haha!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:
    danielzreyes:

LOL. I did see it tho!
    I thought it was Isaac looking for them. want it? (only time I want my Halos to lose) haha!

Bro... I don't think there is any way these assclowns come back to win it.
    Vision:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    Might as well get the Opus box set, think forbidden lance and chili pepper are the only two thathave been in almost every one of them!
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    Might as well get the Opus box set, think forbidden lance and chili pepper are the only two thathave been in almost every one of them!

I am finally "Getting it" in terms of my pallet and flavors. I am moving away from the ordinary and into the extraordinary.
    danielzreyes:
    Vision:
    danielzreyes:

LOL. I did see it tho!
    I didnt see it. What was it?
    He was offering you one LOL.
    HAHAHA... I think.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I had my first Opus X (****) that was a non lost city a couple nights ago. it was very complex and full in flavors (and nicotine). knida deceptively full on nicotine. Peter you must try one. so much stuff to try.
    jliu:
    I had my first Opus X (****) that was a non lost city a couple nights ago. it was very complex and full in flavors (and nicotine). knida deceptively full on nicotine. Peter you must try one. so much stuff to try.

Oh my do I know it. I have a few I want to get to. We will see.....
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    jliu:

Oh my do I know it. I have a few I want to get to. We will see.....
    smoke one now to gauge it. if you think it needs rest, rest em. if not, smoke em. cigars will come and go but snoobies will always be there for youuuuuuuuuuuuu