Home General Discussion

What Do You Do When You Smoke?

2»

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Vision:
    reggie713:
    grab a beer, turn on some tunes, grab the iphone, call friends or just sit and watch the dogs play! oh yeah, and an occasional ball scratch never hurt anyone. lol. i didnt want juju to feel like he was the only one!

Ball scratcher you say?? What happend to your other one?
    nothing, i just favor 1 more than the other!

I am shocked no one has said....

I cut the tripple cap. Fire it up. Draw... Exhale... Repeat.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    reggie713:
    Vision:
    reggie713:
    grab a beer, turn on some tunes, grab the iphone, call friends or just sit and watch the dogs play! oh yeah, and an occasional ball scratch never hurt anyone. lol. i didnt want juju to feel like he was the only one!

Ball scratcher you say?? What happend to your other one?
    nothing, i just favor 1 more than the other!

I am shocked no one has said....

I cut the tripple cap. Fire it up. Draw... Exhale... Repeat.
    How pedestrian. Real men eat their cigars. Let none of the flavor go to waste.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally, I'll grab a cigar, sit down at the computer, talk with my buddies online and play games or surf the internet.
    Occasionally, I'll sit outside and enjoy a nice evening on those rare times that it's actually nice weather.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I used to do my own reviews of cigars and take lengthy notes and I would make myself NOT do anything. Now I just like to relax and smoke them... I'm usually in three places while I smoke. These forums, Reddit, and Facebook
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    It depends, I like to do something (usually browsing the forums on my laptop). Sometimes it's nice to just sit for an hour or two and do nothing but enjoy a smoke and listen to the grass grow though!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Depends on the time of day but usually i sit out back and surf the internet or sometimes i do my homework. and sometimes my gf and son decide to come outside and sit with me.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I usually surf on my phone or read a book.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to smoke a good cigar when I am doing some KC BBQ on my deck. I will smoke a yard gar while mowing. Other times I like to sit and relax with other cigar smokers and just chat. Most of the time it is my wife, father-in-law, or brother-in-law. Oh and I like to smoke while at outdoor concerts like KC Rockfest. Nothing like some Sevedust and a good cigar.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    The majority of the time that I smoke cigars is at night. The wheather usually is not a diiterent unless it is in the zero range I live in Central NY so I am used to the cold and snow i just dress in layers. Winter time I usally enjoy larger cigars and the reason for that is it takes me a while to get all bundled up so I usually want to stay outside for a while. Most of the time I sit on my side porch and watch a movie on my portable DVD . I have smoked an occasional cigar while doing yard work or by the pool but not very often. The reasons for this is I really enjoy my night cigar with a good movie and the wife would never understand two in one day so I save it for that time.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Listen to the Reds games in my garage...
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I like to smoke a good cigar when I am doing some KC BBQ on my deck. I will smoke a yard gar while mowing. Other times I like to sit and relax with other cigar smokers and just chat. Most of the time it is my wife, father-in-law, or brother-in-law. Oh and I like to smoke while at outdoor concerts like KC Rockfest. Nothing like some Sevedust and a good cigar.
    you know what dude, I really like having a smoke while I bbq. something about it is really nice. for instance, this past weekend, I bbqd some korean short ribs on my trusty weber charcoal grill. had a ccom house blend (brazillian label). loved it
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    It depends on where I'm smoking. At home, typically I smoke at night while sitting on the front porch, having a beverage of my choice while watching the stars. If I'm at work, it's on the patio while I'm picking a little guitar with my buddy Jon.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Have you ever tried to smoke a cigar wile actually doing some tough work? Its SUUUUUUUCKS... I had to help my future father-in-law reset the heights on his pier up north and I just ended up neglecting, drooling over or just plain not enjoying my cigar.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sit out back and behind me is a trail to a dog park. I dog shoppe and if warranted, check out who's holding the leash.