Home Ratings & Reviews

weekend blitz

I've never had SCcc, but I've heard TONS of good stuff about it.  Seems like it's one of the go to's of many on these forums.  Is this a good bundle to pick up?  Who else is gonna jump on this one?

Comments

• smokestersmokester Posts: 131
    I have yet to have one either i have a few in the humi just have not had them yet might have to smoke one tomorrow night to see.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    nsezell:
    I've never had SCcc, but I've heard TONS of good stuff about it.  Seems like it's one of the go to's of many on these forums.  Is this a good bundle to pick up?  Who else is gonna jump on this one?

Jump on it with both feet !!!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    If I can get it passed my wife I'm going to be all over this one! The Cuban Cab is one of my favorite smokes. They seem to be one of the more dependable smokes I've had.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    They just have to Cuban Cabinets don't they? I'm flat broke, and ccom runs this awesome blitz. Life just isn't fair, lol.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    nsezell:
    You can't go wrong with anything from SC but IMO the CC is not nearly as good as the SC Sumatra. I know its a helluva deal but ...
  • 0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    I'd like to order it right now but I'm worried with Monday being Memorial Day that it'd be one too many days of sitting in some post office at 80+ degrees.