Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I was Judy-chopped by Jiunn! Pics up when I'm able to walk again...
    The damage dealt to my crippled up self...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Very Nice Hit, got some yummy smokes there
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my trade for MTuccelli, Thanks Mike Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Nice Dan that Jiunny has got some good taste buds...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    enjoy mister dan. this is just a small token of my appreciation for the ways you've acted as a big time friend for me.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sssssssake!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a terrific, unexpected return fire bomb from Nickiam, amazed at the collection he has sent me. Very top notch sticks thank you, for the New and Fav's appreciate very much!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^
    One roommate dishes out an epic level smackdown (well done Jiunn). Great looking cigars & SAKKKKEEEE!!!!! that you got there, Dan.

And the other roommate gets the receiving end of a beating!!! haha! Nice hit, Nick. Good looking cigars you got there Mr. Mike.

So what's the story jiunn and mike - you guys got a "Two-men and a Baby" thing going on or what? LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    ^^^^
    One roommate dishes out an epic level smackdown (well done Jiunn). Great looking cigars & SAKKKKEEEE!!!!! that you got there, Dan.

And the other roommate gets the receiving end of a beating!!! haha! Nice hit, Nick. Good looking cigars you got there Mr. Mike.

So what's the story jiunn and mike - you guys got a "Two-men and a Baby" thing going on or what? LOL
    +1 LOL, nice hits Possum Grape and Nick!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got some goodies from the boy over at AKA

Photobucket
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    got some goodies from the boy over at AKA

Photobucket
    Nice Pick Up,,I really enjoy the Respect,, havent picked up any of the Solace yet?/ Whats your thoughts on that one? Apologize if you already reviewed it.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I don't know why I went into my local B&M... but my wallet suuuuuure hurts...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    TOOMBES, I notice U have a FAREL. U know I smoked the OLIVA MASTER BLEND 3 today it was pretty bold is the farel as strong or stronger in flavor as the oliva line. I mean this smoke was peppery,robust strong spice start to finsh, I'm waiting to smoke this FAREL. should I let it age a little longer
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    seagarlover:
    TOOMBES, I notice U have a FAREL. U know I smoked the OLIVA MASTER BLEND 3 today it was pretty bold is the farel as strong or stronger in flavor as the oliva line. I mean this smoke was peppery,robust strong spice start to finsh, I'm waiting to smoke this FAREL. should I let it age a little longer

pm'ed you seagarlover but about something else
  • Options
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    imageimageimage
    what are those? cuuaabaa. booolivar. what is that? define it
  • Options
    jliu:
    Those be an order of ISOM's I got in today!
    Bolivar Gigante x 10
    Cuaba Solomon x 10
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    Bolivar Gigante x 10
    Cuaba Solomon x 10
    ohh. nice dewd. enjoy!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    Bolivar Gigante x 10
    Cuaba Solomon x 10
    I knew there had to be someone out there buying Cuabas, I'd just never seen it with my own eyes. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Joe didnt I give you a cuaba before? I gave most of my boxes away... I do like them tho. They smell soooooo good.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Joe didnt I give you a cuaba before? I gave most of my boxes away... I do like them tho. They smell soooooo good.
    I don't think so. I had a handful at one point and they were nothing but trouble. Those guys at Chad's place loved the damn things though, so there must be something to them.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    Bolivar Gigante x 10
    Cuaba Solomon x 10
    I knew there had to be someone out there buying Cuabas, I'd just never seen it with my own eyes. Wink [;)]
    Oddly enough, I hear a bunch of people love them and swear by them. Let us knwo your thoughts Doc, I'd definately be interested. I've heard they suck....and I've heard they are the best ISOM out there. It's definately a love hate smoke from teh reviews, but oddly enough it has a very high collective rating on one of the review sites I go to.
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    Bolivar Gigante x 10
    Cuaba Solomon x 10
    Oddly enough, I hear a bunch of people love them and swear by them. Let us knwo your thoughts Doc, I'd definately be interested. I've heard they suck....and I've heard they are the best ISOM out there. It's definately a love hate smoke from teh reviews, but oddly enough it has a very high collective rating on one of the review sites I go to.

I've been wondering about the Cuaba's myself. Seeing some good prices on the one thats 5 or so inches. Maybe its called Divino I can't remember. Has my eye, I've just heard the same thing about them being love or hate. And I have so many other boxes I need to get duplicates down for aging before I take the risk on a new box of Cuaba's.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    lcpleel:
    I don't think so. I had a handful at one point and they were nothing but trouble. Those guys at Chad's place loved the damn things though, so there must be something to them.
    The only thing I've ever gotten from the Cuaba cigar is bored. Not too much in the flavor category and to call the smoke output wispy is a stretch. However, I always ask wondering what I am missing after reading and listening all the reviews and conversations about them; mind you I have never wondered enough to spend any more money on them to find out though.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    image I'll try this tonight and see if it's any good.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    A bottle of Zaya, and a bottle of Zacapa. Happy Day!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 10 Padilla Series 68 since they are going away.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    image I'll try this tonight and see if it's any good.
    looks fantastic let us know how it smokes
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Well, forgive me for being a noob and a sucker for Cigar catalog descriptions, but I just ordered the following from the $39.95 Cigar.com custom sampler so I can build up my ever-growing stock of unsmoked cigars. 1. Gurkha Widow Maker , Churchill, Maduro (This is a $100 cigar, says Gurkha. Then why can get one for $3.90? If Gurkha really worth the self promotion) 2. Xikar HC Series Habano, Robusto, Habano (Got this solely because of the rating.) 3. Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo, El Martillo, Habano (I love JDN Antano. Want to see how this compares) 4. Joya de Nicaragua Antano, Consul, Habano (Not a big fan of short cigars, but I love JDN). 5. La Perla Habana Morado, Robusto, Cameroon (Was a sucker for the rating.) 6. Liga Privada Undercrown by Drew Estate, Gran Toro, Maduro (The hype-erdrive on this is so high I've got to try it) 7. Nicarao Seleccion, Toro, Maduro (Saw the article on Cigar.com catalog. Is a new brand really worth $8?) 8.Oliva Serie O, Torpedo, Habano (Again, suckered in by the rating.) 9.Rocky Patel Decade, Toro, Habano (Never tried a RP. Might as well start with this.) 10.Genesis The Project by Ramon Bueso, Robusto, Maduro (Fell for the hype in the last C.com catalog) The brand selection on the custom sampler runs hot and cold. Sometimes it's just stuff I wouldn't touch. At the moment, the selection is great and it's $39.95 instead of $49.95.