Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    That rum is delicious!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got some goodies from a trade with a other blog owner...

IMG_20120816_124655.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    First was a bomb from Ocho.

next some pick ups from my adventures to the shops arond town
    imageimage
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    5er of the lfd cammy chisels.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    My first CCOM order. I would like to give special thanks to Juinn for letting me borrow his camera.

On a side note, I seemed to have overbought my humidor a bit. As such, and since Saturday is my birthday, I am announcing the First Annual jThanatos Bought Too Much And Wants Too Bomb Somebody Festival. (FAjBTMAWTBSF for short). Shoot me a PM with addy's of deserving BoTL (or yourself, I guess...) and I will release the hounds....sticks sent may differ from those pictured above. First 3 addresses of people who aren't already getting boxes from me..."Win".

Happy Hunting.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    My first CCOM order. I would like to give special thanks to Juinn for letting me borrow his camera.

On a side note, I seemed to have overbought my humidor a bit. As such, and since Saturday is my birthday, I am announcing the First Annual jThanatos Bought Too Much And Wants Too Bomb Somebody Festival. (FAjBTMAWTBSF for short). Shoot me a PM with addy's of deserving BoTL (or yourself, I guess...) and I will release the hounds....sticks sent may differ from those pictured above. First 3 addresses of people who aren't already getting boxes from me..."Win".

Happy Hunting.
    actually. I think they're pretty nice pictures. so you are quite welcome haha. for FAjBTMAWTBSF you know who I'm gonna vote for. ya hurd cap'n? capitan? vroom vrooom
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Joe helped me find some kilo kai since stores around me its a special order with min of 6 ordered. And he threw in a couple cigars. Thanks Joe.

Who is this joe fella, heck of guy for sure :)?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:

Happy Hunting.
    Damn brah.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    I heard these were good. Rob had one last time we herfed. the guy I bought it from threw in a Davidoff salamon! what a nice guy. i rike him
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I heard these were good. Rob had one last time we herfed. the guy I bought it from threw in a Davidoff salamon! what a nice guy. i rike him
    Oh man....was that one of the 5 packs? Those are awesome....I wanted to jump bad
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    box of LITTTLE MONSTERS
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Oh man....was that one of the 5 packs? Those are awesome....I wanted to jump bad
    yea dude it was. that guy is a stellar guy. very top notch. can't wait to try these out. i can't believe he gave me one of those davidoff royal salute salamons... didn't know there was such kindness over there haha
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my a$$ whooped by Jim (BigShizza) yesterday....
    Thanks for the 'gars, Jim. I'm looking forward to them all!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    yea dude it was. that guy is a stellar guy. very top notch. can't wait to try these out. i can't believe he gave me one of those davidoff royal salute salamons... didn't know there was such kindness over there haha
    Those look tasty as hell!!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    Joe helped me find some kilo kai since stores around me its a special order with min of 6 ordered. And he threw in a couple cigars. Thanks Joe.

Who is this joe fella, heck of guy for sure :)?
    Our good friend j0z3r, but im sure you know this already...
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Received these bad boys from bandyt09, thanks again.
    and the kid halfway hit me with these killer gars, thank you
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Me Buys Meself Presents Every WEEK....

5 of each of the following: Punch Bareknuckle, 5 Vegas High Primings, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, Kristoff Maduro, CAO l'anniversairre Maduro, Ave Maria, Tatuaje Miami Regios
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    New pipe, made by a turkish carver:

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    xmacro:
    New pipe, made by a turkish carver:

That's amazing!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Received these bad boys from bandyt09, thanks again.
    and the kid halfway hit me with these killer gars, thank you
    Halfway??? I think Halfway is somewhere around the North Dakota/ Minnesota stateline,,,lol ,, Bill went in with me on the box purchase of the LTD's and I threw some xtras in the mix.. The shy one is a CAO anniversaire,, Thanks Bill!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection from Jthanatos. Thank you very much!!!!! Alot of Favs!

The Kid had some splits for me and some traveling companions...Really..

Late Comer into this was insomnniapb very nice hit!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!! Never had spiced rum. How is the taste?
    JHewey:

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Great selection...Congrats!!!
    jthanatos:

Happy Hunting.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Got a nice little bomb from Todd aka Bandyt, 4 sticks including an Ave Maria, a La Flor de Cano, JdN Antano Consul, and a My Father Le Bijou 1922.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rzaman:
    The taste of Kilo Kai is very nice, to me the strongest taste is of vanilla or almond, maybe both, it's hard to tell with the other flavors. When mixed with a lemon lime soda, such as sprite or 7-up, it tastes like cream soda...it's incredible.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    rzaman:
    The taste of Kilo Kai is very nice, to me the strongest taste is of vanilla or almond, maybe both, it's hard to tell with the other flavors. When mixed with a lemon lime soda, such as sprite or 7-up, it tastes like cream soda...it's incredible.
    Where'd you get it Joe? You've peaked my interest...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    rzaman:
    Bevmo or Total Wine should have it. I pick mine up at a local that has insanely good pricing.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    rzaman:
    Bevmo or Total Wine should have it. I pick mine up at a local that has insanely good pricing.
    +1 for the Kilo Kat, great spiced rum.. Also gonna recommend Kraken spiced rum as well, another great one!