Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Tony getting slammed like a prison yard ho, I like it. LOL.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    dennisking:
    Isaac melted my face off. 5 for 5 trade my butt. This dude went OFF
    dude a DC 30th? was that part of the trade, cuz that would be one hell of a bonus.
    not part of the trade, just an over the top welcome gesture
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Just stopped by a B&M here in south Orlando

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    With all of the new and exciting blends available, once in a while certain cigars "fall off my radar".

Case in point: Cuba Libre One.

Not overly complex or glamorous, to me it was always a "comfort cigar". Good flavor profile and I always knew what to expect.

I forget what reminded me of them, but when I looked I realized I didn't have any more.

Problem solved.

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    First time I've seen the DPG Black with a footband. My box is apparently an old fart, the bands don't even have any red lines. Nice haul Steve.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    j0z3r:
    First time I've seen the DPG Black with a footband. My box is apparently an old fart, the bands don't even have any red lines. Nice haul Steve.
    None of the previous ones had the footie either.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lil somethin somethin from Peter (Vision) Talk about yellow cellos. Thanks again brother.
    60D7F50F-orig, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    La Palina 1896 Limited Edition is a one time release cigar. One of my favorite cigar along with Little Bill. They are almost out of market and kinda rare now a days. I was looking for couple more boxes. A friend of mine who knows the owner William Pelly got a box for me with Bill’s autograph. I got number 24 from the last 100 boxes. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Zino Platinum Crown LE 2008
    Photobucket
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I received the following on Friday and put them in my actual and only HUMIDOR, sorry for the Walk In Bull **** wanted to impress, no more of that crap. again very sorry. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Been loving these smokes lately image
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    I received the following on Friday and put them in my actual and only HUMIDOR, sorry for the Walk In Bull **** wanted to impress, no more of that crap. again very sorry. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    hey Seagarlover did you buy a camera off of like the month lol
  • Options
    I thought the same thing lol
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    j0z3r:
    None of the previous ones had the footie either.
    Yeah, it's pretty new..not sure I like it to be honest, but whatever. My original box is from early 2008, they've done a few cosmetic changes since then.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We rode Annie our R1200CLC beemer bagger down the peninsula to a tourist trap fishing village named Rock Hall on Merryland's Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake this morning, where there was a street fair with a pirates and wenches theme. As at any street fair, sparkly trinkets caught Bearswatter's eye right off, while strolling decolletage caught my eye. That is, until I bumped into the first cigar booth I've ever seen at a street fair. Doing a brisk business, too. Had a deal where they'd sell you a white clay long stem pirate pipe and give you free tobacco refills all weekend. Men and women strolling the street smoking stogies and pipes. Had a five for the price of four cigar sampler deal going. Picked up their Azul Cameroon, Black Natural, Green PA Broadleaf, White Corojo, and Red Habano. All robusto except for the corojo, which is a bolt. The company running the booth is Cigar Volante, but the cigars come from Flatbed Cigar company, which calls its cigar line Panacea Cigars, so you get three brands for the price of one. I've run into Cigar Volante on the interweb, where they promote a Virginia Cigar and Wine Trail, which I would gladly visit if it were not too far from home for a one day ride. Eight bucks a pop, so the five for thirty two. Anxious to try them out, but these puppies are heat beat. First, they lay out in an August street fair since Friday; then they lay in direct sun until I bought them; then they bumped round in my pocket all day while we watched skits and listened to fiddlers; then they rode home in the motorcycle trunk. So I'll rest them a couple weeks before I fire one up.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    What is month lol please explain, I use my IPHONE camera,sorry for the pict
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    seagarlover:
    I received the following on Friday and put them in my actual and only HUMIDOR, sorry for the Walk In Bull **** wanted to impress, no more of that crap. again very sorry. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket That's a nice humidor and if you able to keep it stocked with your favorite smokes that what's important. Just be yourself you will impress more people that way. I sound like an after school special but it's true. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    seagarlover:
    He was poking fun at another member, Jiunn (like the month), who is notorious for his blurry pictures.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seagar. How many does that hold. I know it says 75-100 but can it really hold that much? I am looking into one as we speak.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Vision:
    Seagar. How many does that hold. I know it says 75-100 but can it really hold that much? I am looking into one as we speak.
    going to pm you vision but about another humi
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    Vision:
    Cool.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    seagarlover:
    He was poking fun at another member, Jiunn (like the month), who is notorious for his blurry pictures.
    hi seagar *waves hello*
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    how is that flor de antillas

musicman3:
  • Options
    I got sleep. Oh my god was it nice!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    seagarlover:
    hi seagar *waves hello*
    I thought it was Julius (like the Roman dude)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    seagarlover:
    hi seagar *waves hello*
    I thought it was Julius (like the Roman dude)
    no it's me ya dumbo lancero ****
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    pbchevo:
    Vision:
    I'm looking at the same humidor. Anything I should know?
  • Options
    bigjohn125:
    pbchevo:
    Vision:
    I'm looking at the same humidor. Anything I should know?

PM at ya bigjohn
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    how is that flor de antillas

musicman3:
    Very good. Had one for the first time about a week ago and really enjoyed it. Good aroma and taste all the way through.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    2 liga privada feral pigs. suxs they only sell 2 per customer.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Got my winnings from Gordon's 100 post contest!