Home General Discussion

The Mad Nub Event

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
My local B&M is having a Nub Maduro release party tonight. Its a car/motorcycle show and Nub event all in one. Sam Leccia will be there again. Those who have been around for a while know that I met same about the same time last year and he gave me a bunch of cool stuff including a few nUBs that he rolled himself, a Barber Pole and a couple with connie wrappers and 100% ligero fillers.

Anyways, Sam is an awesome guy and I can't wait to chat with him again. If anyone is near Virginia Beach, get you ass in a car and get down here, it'll be a great time.

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Jealous! I want to come! But I have a date.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Jealous! I want to come! But I have a date.
    Ditch him/her/it and drive down here. You can be here in time from Jersey.
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    Is the nub maddy finally releasing everywhere tonight?  Or is this just another of the nub live events?
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    My local B&M is having a Nub Maduro release party tonight. Its a car/motorcycle show and Nub event all in one. Sam Leccia will be there again. Those who have been around for a while know that I met same about the same time last year and he gave me a bunch of cool stuff including a few nUBs that he rolled himself, a Barber Pole and a couple with connie wrappers and 100% ligero fillers.

Anyways, Sam is an awesome guy and I can't wait to chat with him again. If anyone is near Virginia Beach, get you ass in a car and get down here, it'll be a great time.
    I'll be there! You think I can make from TX if I leave here at 4:30 pm then be back here before 4:30am for work tomorrow? haha MAN I WISH I COULD BE THERE!!!
  • 0 That Guy 00 That Guy 0 Posts: 188
    If their throwing nubs out like candy at high school parade grab some and send em my way!

Please and thank you :)
    nsezell:
    Is the nub maddy finally releasing everywhere tonight?  Or is this just another of the nub live events?
    Its already been released, I'm pretty sure Ccom already has them. I know a certain competitor of Ccom's that shares an address has them. Tonight is just the official release for my B&M.
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:

I'll be there! You think I can make from TX if I leave here at 4:30 pm then be back here before 4:30am for work tomorrow? haha MAN I WISH I COULD BE THERE!!!
    Thats why they made airplanes. I'll pick you up from the airport :).
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    0 That Guy 0:
    If their throwing nubs out like candy at high school parade grab some and send em my way!

AMG!!! I know what i'll be dreaming about tonight...
    nsezell:
    0 That Guy 0:

AMG!!! I know what i'll be dreaming about tonight...
    Ha its a free event so I doubt they'll be throwing out any cigars but I may buy a few Mad Nubs.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ive been very excited about this cigar. i cant wait till 5 packs become available online. If c.com has a one day deal on these i WILL be buying some.
    kuzi16:
    ive been very excited about this cigar. i cant wait till 5 packs become available online. If c.com has a one day deal on these i WILL be buying some.
    You shouldn't have said that, now you will be receiving some via usps. :)
    i mean that in the nicest way i can.
    kuzi16:
    i mean that in the nicest way i can.
    I'm kinda stoked now. I'll get to hear Sam's thoughts on them, my opinion and then a kuzi review. I still have absolutely no idea what to expect from it. Olive Serie V maduro in a nub vitola, maybe?
    im hoping for a serie G maduro in NUB form.
    kuzi16:
    im hoping for a serie G maduro in NUB form.
    High hopes.
  • i've been waiting for the NUB Mad's ever since I had my first NUB. I agree a serie G may be to much to expect...not too much to ask for, but too much to expect. Put a NUB Mad review thread up after you lucky buggers try them.
    I'm not a big review guy but I'll do my best to get one up on Sunday. I'm going racing tomorrow so there will be no reviews tomorrow, just beer, drag racing and cigars. Hopefully a Cusano Cameroon and a Liga Privada or a Gurkha Grand Age.
    I too can't wait to try this one! I might have to swing by my local shop on the way home and see if they have any in stock. I know they have some more Opus in so I need to go by there anyway! I hope ya have a blast Maddy and let us know how good they are!
    Sure will Puro. I'll rub it in as much as I can.
    madurofan:
    Oh

P.S. You're a d*ck! haha
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    Oh

P.S. You're a d*ck! haha
    You know, I've been told that before ... :)
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    Oh

P.S. You're a d*ck! haha
    Oh, so you must be married then huh? ;)
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    PuroFreak:
    madurofan:
    Oh

P.S. You're a d*ck! haha
    Oh, so you must be married then huh? ;)
    LMAO! I told my wife the night I met her I was a d!ck, so I have that disclaimer for the rest of my life.

Check out the ratings and Reviews section for more info on the Nub Maduro and other goings on.
  • madurofan:
    Don't you mean NUB it in....ok, bad play on words. that's what the Captain does to me.
    Glad you had a good time Maddy and thanks for the info! I'll have to pick me up a few to try ASAP!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Damn, I haven't had a chance to try this puppy. I have had to cut, I mean stop ordering cigars for our vaca and even a short period after. Maddy, if your right and this guy is anything like the v maddy I will be certainly all over this like oil on a hot chick...