Home Ratings & Reviews

OLIVA MASTER BLEND 3

This is outstanding, this smoke has a flavor I have not taisted in quite sometime it is full of spice awesome full bodied, I have no words that can desrcibe how this master blend taistes, it is soooo good I can not wait to order some of these cream of the crop smokes, my opinion try em. if U like a strong flavor with a pack a punch taiste, this is your smoke. I give it **** 1/2 Photobucket

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It is one of the best offerings from Oliva, the "V" being another that I truly enjoy
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    It is one of the best offerings from Oliva, the "V" being another that I truly enjoy
    How does it compare to the V? Or is it a totally diff smoke?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    fla-gypsy:
    I'm in the minority but I really didn't like this one all that much. The V and V maduro are really the only Oliva's I have liked. I even think I gave the rest of my 3's away. At least they went to a good home.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    fla-gypsy:
    totally diff smoke
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I was instructed to smoke one of these to understand what a "well balanced" cigar is. This is a totally different smoke than the V in that it's full-bodied, smooth with a spice that's not peppery, but more a cinnamon and ginger flavor. I love this smoke.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    All the mb series are great!! The price point is even better!! I always suggest these to people looking for a le stick that's worth it. These are worth every penny!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    All the mb series are great!! The price point is even better!! I always suggest these to people looking for a le stick that's worth it. These are worth every penny!!
    Hi Lee, how you doing?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Was blown away by this stick the first time I smoked it, and it was the first stick I had in which I could clearly notice the profile changing as I smoked it down. Flavor - A+. Construction - D-. Ive NEVER had one of these that didnt have extensive burn issues.

• StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    The Sniper:
    Was blown away by this stick the first time I smoked it, and it was the first stick I had in which I could clearly notice the profile changing as I smoked it down. Flavor - A+. Construction - D-. Ive NEVER had one of these that didnt have extensive burn issues.

I guess I have lucked out as I've never really had anything that can be called a burn issue. I have had to touch a few up, but this is a cigar that I smoke very slowly. I really enjoy the balance and complexity. I try to let them rest at least a couple months too.