Home Non Cigar Related

I Mean...Really??

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/us/texas-judge-warning/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

This is even more over the top than the old Cheney threats of terrorists in every town across America. I undestand dissent with a certain party, hence my Cheney comment, but this seems to border of a man in need of some type of psychological examination. Imagine if the guiy who shot up the theater in Colorado said this stuff? Everyone would be saying something shouldve been done before he "broke". I dont know if I should be angry, sad, scared, or just chuckle.

Comments

• JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Vulchor:
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/23/us/texas-judge-warning/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

This is even more over the top than the old Cheney threats of terrorists in every town across America. I undestand dissent with a certain party, hence my Cheney comment, but this seems to border of a man in need of some type of psychological examination. Imagine if the guiy who shot up the theater in Colorado said this stuff? Everyone would be saying something shouldve been done before he "broke". I dont know if I should be angry, sad, scared, or just chuckle.
    Yea, that's Texas these days. I feel like I am literally behind enemy lines when I go back to visit.
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Just another guy scared about what the future may hold for our country. There are plenty of people who feel this way, the "prepper" movement is a prime example. A government that has no laws to contain it will cause some distrust.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    There are crazies everywhere, not just Texas. The problem is we are descendants of a long line of armed revolutionaries. Many people harbor a distrust of the Federal Govt and doubt it's committment to the constitutional protection of the rights of it's citizens, including me.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look up "CONPLAN 3502"
    and "U.S. Army FM 3-19.15 Civil Disturbance Operations"

It is all open to interpretation.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.