Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Just opened my box from Kelley. Got the Night Cap Sampler with a nice assortment of cigars.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    That Kelly girl comes up with some really good deals. I just put in an order for today's daily deal (10 MOW PA's) and 10 Oval coronas. The Beard was good to me today.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    You guys may not be hearing from me for the rest of the day...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i too got the night cap sampler, and from the sprint sale i got 10 obsidian mini coronas, 10 nestor miranda 1989 oscuro robustos, and a box of kinky friedman texas jewboy torpedos! what can i say, im a sucker for a deal!
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Went to my B&M I want to show U a smoke that is in my opinion a great find, this is called the "ZOIDIAN" I bought a 6 churchill size and 4 torpedo size, this is a go to smoke /everyday stick. the company that makes this smoke has enough backing to be able to package in a box, by all rights it should be in a bundle, so they look like a premium smoke at first glance, they are very very good, when I got home I pulled up the ZOIDAN site and read the story, anyway check em out don't know if your B&M carries this brand, but if U go online U can find out where to purchase. if they were not a good smoke I would not bother letting U guys and gals know about them. 3 sizes all under $5.00 so well made feels and looks like a R&J and many others. This is a GREAT smoke, Photobucket
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My sister stopped at Casa Fuente for me. Got me a few of the new blend. 2 of the smallest and 1 eahc of the larger plus a DC Lancero
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Vision:

Vision

Great sticks, thanks brother!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Got my end of a trade with Vision:

Vision

Great sticks, thanks brother!

After what you sent thats not enough! I will have to find a few more for you. I finally have my humi up and running and I will get pics up asap. I just had to pop them in the tupperdor for the week.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    A nice assortment of LP's. IMAG0288 Not cigar related, but something I'm geeked about. A Chad Smith autographed Bombastic Meatbats live CD. IMAG0289
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    A nice assortment of LP's. IMAG0288 Not cigar related, but something I'm geeked about. A Chad Smith autographed Bombastic Meatbats live CD. IMAG0289
    Some days i dislike you.. Lol
  • Options
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    I know, right? Chad Smith is a freakin' beast. Oh, you mean the Ligas. Yeah, can't have enough LP's in the cooler.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Awesome selection!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    I know, right? Chad Smith is a freakin' beast. Oh, you mean the Ligas. Yeah, can't have enough LP's in the cooler.
    I really just mean the ratzilla, been trying to find one.. and no you can never have too many Ligas
  • Options
    Yeah, I had to buy the whole sampler to get one, but the price was rather decent. I never hesitate to pick up more LP's. Haven't had a bad one yet!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    shaft shaft. if you have more than one of those ratzillas, you might wanna let it sleep for the next 5-6 months. I didn't think that it was ready. but if you only got one, then I mean, try to let it sleep haha. very full bodied. please don't do what I did and have it in the morning w/ just a shot of whey protein in the system.
  • Options
    jliu:
    shaft shaft. if you have more than one of those ratzillas, you might wanna let it sleep for the next 5-6 months. I didn't think that it was ready. but if you only got one, then I mean, try to let it sleep haha. very full bodied. please don't do what I did and have it in the morning w/ just a shot of whey protein in the system.
    Thanks for the heads-up. It's my only one, but I have no problem letting it sit for a bit.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    SleevePlz:
    Yeah, I had to buy the whole sampler to get one, but the price was rather decent. I never hesitate to pick up more LP's. Haven't had a bad one yet!
    Can you PM me where you got that sampler?
  • Options
    rwheelwright:
    SleevePlz:
    Can you PM me where you got that sampler?
    Pm sent.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Thanks for the heads-up. It's my only one, but I have no problem letting it sit for a bit.
    I second that... It was the first average Liga I've ever had, but I would not be surprised if age was the issue. It smoked wet IMO.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    got some pre-release goodies from General... CAO Concert and a new line called Foundry

The Foundry is due out in late October
    The Concert (which comes in a very cool "amplifier" box) is due out next month
    I have pre-releases on both sticks posted on my site, if you want more info

Photobucket
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    got some pre-release goodies from General... CAO Concert and a new line called Foundry

Photobucket
    I got those today too Robby, I can't wait to fire up the Foundry, tho the bolts and unique cello on those are different.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Hayblet:
    robbyras:

Photobucket
    I got those today too Robby, I can't wait to fire up the Foundry, tho the bolts and unique cello on those are different.
    yeah, they really had not choice but to get unique with the cello... upon first inspection, they look really nice... smooth wrappers, no veins, blemishes or soft spots... they smell great too!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got some too WOO HOO.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:

Photobucket
    When is the release date Rob?
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Those Foundry look cool. How'd you guys get em?
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Those Foundry look cool. How'd you guys get em?
    by being on General Cigar's "Cigar Blogger" list
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    personally I thought the ratzilla was pretty tasty in June but I'm sure they will age splendidly.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Some undercrown piggies, will post pics later
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    With how expensive they are I am afraid to smoke them! I'll have to read up bit since they are a euro release I'm sure they will be along the same strength as the regular line, excluding the corona.
  • Options
    Made a pitstop while traveling across the state and picked up a woam, mj12 maduro, and a coronado.