Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stateside soldier pass

ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
For those of you who have read my defend thread in the "General" section, you know that it's become a bit of a passion of mine to help out our brothers/sisters who are serving our country. With that in mind, I've decided to start a pass to take up a collection to be distributed to our Stateside soldiers who are having a bit of a rough time. I've contacted one organization already and am awaiting a reply. In the meantime, let's get this pass on the road. Catfish just informed me that he does charity work with another organization, so the donations WILL make it to our brothers/sister.
So, without further ado, who's with me?
The rules are simple. Take what you like, put what you like. Open to all members, vets and noobs alike.
The list, as of now:
Jiunn
Nickiam
RobIsSweet
Buckeyecigar
Dr. M
Scarlin
Lift603
Let's give it until next Friday to see how many more want to jump on board.

Comments

• RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I'm in. Wouldn't mind helping those who serve out country!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RobIsSweet:
    I'm in. Wouldn't mind helping those who serve out country!
    You already did ;)
  • Always in toombes to help the troops
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    in out in out. IN. er e er e er e. ok anyways. I'm in! put me first please
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes, I'm out for the pass, but pm me your addy and I will donate some sticks
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I'm in bro! Thanks for doing such an awesome thing! It takes all kinds Dan and you, MY FRIEND, are one of the BEST!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I'm in as long as we can get this thing going and I'm second. I'll be gone for a month for training after Sept 15th
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Absolutely in. Great cause.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Toombes, I'm out for the pass, but pm me your addy and I will donate some sticks

PM to ya, bro!
    For those of you involved so far, I can't express how much this means to me. I'm sure the soldiers who receive your contributions will be well pleased.
    Nick, scarlin, I've got you down!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Trident:

PM to ya, bro!
    Back at ya
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Trident:

+1 I'll send you a donation. Will get this out by Saturday. Awesome thing your doing Sir....

• Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Great idea and I would love to be in on this
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

+1 I'll send you a donation. Will get this out by Saturday. Awesome thing your doing Sir....

Thanks, Rick! Your contribution is greatly appreciated!
    Lift603:

Gotcha on the list, bro! Thanks!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Lift603:

When the pass gets to lift i will give him some sticks to throw in
    JHewey:
    Toombes:
    Lift603:

When the pass gets to lift i will give him some sticks to throw in

Big ups to the B-town Bombers!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Awesome idea Dan. I leave next week or I would be all over this.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Damn dude. Thought u said a month or so..... shall I call him? Or u find another group?
    deejmemixx:
    Damn dude. Thought u said a month or so..... shall I call him? Or u find another group?

No worries, deej. I've already sent an email to them and I figure this pass will take a few weeks. If they can't help, I have another lead. I'm just waiting for a reply, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling in the mean time.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    deejmemixx:

No worries, deej. I've already sent an email to them and I figure this pass will take a few weeks. If they can't help, I have another lead. I'm just waiting for a reply, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling in the mean time.
    if both fail I have a few more just let me k.own bro
    I'm closing this on Friday and it's on it's way next week. Anyone who wants in, please PM me or post up. Thanks, Brethren!
    Looks like everyone who wants in has posted, so I'll go ahead and close this. To all involved and those who have made contributions, I'd like to send you my eternal thanks and gratitude! The pass will go out on Tuesday.
    Jiunn, this will be heading your way tomorrow. I don't have everyone's addy, even though I had plenty of time to get them... I will, however, put a pass order in the box. Just PM the next person in line, unless you happen to have their addy.
    Jiunn!! DC: 0304 1560 0004 9202 1948
    Toombes:
    Jiunn!! DC: 0304 1560 0004 9202 1948
    okily dookilie. once I get it, I'll have it back on air no later than upcoming Saturday.
    i got it tonight. I shall make mi selecions and send it off no later than this Saturday to nick he is
    Groovy!
    yo nick. just came back from the PO. it is on your way. DC 0312 0860 0002 1961 2915. please remember to take out the little seperate baggie that I left for your pleasure.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Word SON! My schedule is pretty light next week, so it should be a pretty quick turn around. I wont forget like the month/bug, and thank you again.