Home General Discussion

What to smoke during golfing.

I am going golfing today with a few friends and i wanted to see what everyone suggest i smoke. I am looking for something that will be good for the golf coarse meaning a long slow burn any suggestions i tee of at 4.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Well Perdomo makes a Cigar called the Golf Reserve. Also RP says he specifically designed the Edge lite for the Golf course, its supposed to stay lit longer as well as not being so heavy to have to worry about making anyone light headed.

Now that said, if you are trying to whoop up on your buddies go into the tobacconist and ask for something sneakily full bodied for them (assuming they are casual smokers). Maybe a Camacho Triple Maduro, its smooth but powerful.
  • smokestersmokester Posts: 131
    Ha ha i would do that to them but both of them are full bodied smokers nothing has ever effected them its just weird i can still woop em without that though that or the drinking will begin early.
    smokester:
    Ha ha i would do that to them but both of them are full bodied smokers nothing has ever effected them its just weird i can still woop em without that though that or the drinking will begin early.
    Now personally on the golf course I go with a Cusano product. They are just some of the least maintenance and most consistent cigars I've ever smoked and they aren't all that heavy. Also I know them so well I don't feel the need to contemplate them.
    I do have a cusano 18 might go with that.
    Good choice.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    madurofan:
    smokester:
    Now personally on the golf course I go with a Cusano product. They are just some of the least maintenance and most consistent cigars I've ever smoked and they aren't all that heavy. Also I know them so well I don't feel the need to contemplate them.

Except for the Cusano LXI Habano Sun Grown ...that sob packs a punch !
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406

Just was out and did an Alec Bradley Ovation - was great!

Another good one for the course is the Flor de Oliva - cheap and pretty tasty.

gmill880:
    madurofan:
    smokester:

Except for the Cusano LXI Habano Sun Grown ...that sob packs a punch !
    Yea its definetly the fullest they've ever offered! BUt you guys know me, I like a full bodied smoke.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I like the Cusano '59 Cameroon quite a bit ...
    gmill880:
    I like the Cusano '59 Cameroon quite a bit ...
    Brandon sent me some but I still haven't tried one. I'm smoking one tomorrow, thats all there is to it.
    Might take a 5 vegas series 'A' as well for a little stronger cigar.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    smokester:
    I do have a cusano 18 might go with that.
    this is exactly what i was gunna suggest. its a good flavorful smoke that burns well and is generally hassle free.
    madurofan:
    if you are trying to whoop up on your buddies go into the tobacconist and ask for something sneakily full bodied for them (assuming they are casual smokers).
    this is ALSO what i was gunna suggest. my recommendation for the full end would be the LFD Double Ligero Chisel. again, it burns great. It tastes good and is well blended. it probably wont go out on them but it will knock their socks off.
    kuzi16:
    My recommendation for the full end would be the LFD Double Ligero Chisel. again, it burns great. It tastes good and is well blended. it probably wont go out on them but it will knock their socks off.
    Ouch! I was thinking make them light headed, you're trying to make them yack, lol.
    Haha nice might have to pick some of those up.
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    My recommendation for the full end would be the LFD Double Ligero Chisel. again, it burns great. It tastes good and is well blended. it probably wont go out on them but it will knock their socks off.
    Ouch! I was thinking make them light headed, you're trying to make them yack, lol.
    why else do you think there are little patches of woods on most golf courses?
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    LOL ... I'm never taking a unbanded stick from you on a golf course.
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    it would help if i golfed....
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    it would help if i golfed....
    Well me too but you know ...