Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

end of regular season nfl "deals"

Thought it might be fun to have a thread where u can call out another members team and bet them on who will have a better regular season. I think doing a 5-10 stick deal for the loser to pay up would be reasonable....plus the trash talk would be fun to watch haha....what ya think?

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't exactly what you proposed, but I'll put my boy's (Stafford) passing yards up against any other QB in the league this year. I'd be willing to take on up to 3 different challengers/QB's for 5 premium sticks each. Come on talkers. Put your cigars where your mouth is! Oh wait, you already do that. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    This isn't exactly what you proposed, but I'll put my boy's (Stafford) passing yards up against any other QB in the league this year. I'd be willing to take on up to 3 different challengers/QB's for 5 premium sticks each. Come on talkers. Put your cigars where your mouth is! Oh wait, you already do that. Lol.
    Gotta love them Detroit homers.....I'm game. You want a QB name?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    no that is awesome...anything like this would work!
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    Who you got?
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    Who you got?
    I'll take Brady
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    Who you got?
    I'll take Brady
    A Michigan Man! Fine choice. I'll assume we just use end of regular season stat regardless of injury or suspension.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You gotta be totally depraved to bet football games. Thing is, the ball isn't round. You just can't tell how it'll bounce.

What's the over/under for the total amount the commish fines players over the season?

Go Iggles. Beat the Cowpunks. Twice.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    Who you got?
    I'll take Brady
    A Michigan Man! Fine choice. I'll assume we just use end of regular season stat regardless of injury or suspension.
    Not a Michigan man, a Winning man. Yup, works for me. Hope Staffords shoulder holds up...
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    Who you got?
    I'll take Brady
    Not a Michigan man, a Winning man. Yup, works for me. Hope Staffords shoulder holds up...
    Is Brady throwing to Megatron this year? I like my chances :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    Who you got?
    I'll take Brady
    Tony, be careful. The "Madden curse"
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    zeebra:
    SleevePlz:
    Who you got?
    I'll take Brady
    Tony, be careful. The "Madden curse"
    No worries. He is a freak of nature.
    If Stafford has a breakout season I'm finally gonna go buy his jersey. I only buy jerseys if that deserve to be worn. I've only bought 2 player's jerseys. Megatron, and you know the other.
    danielzreyes:
    If Stafford has a breakout season I'm finally gonna go buy his jersey. I only buy jerseys if that deserve to be worn. I've only bought 2 player's jerseys. Megatron, and you know the other.
    Jamarcus Russel??
    zeebra:
    danielzreyes:
    Jamarcus Russel??
    pshhhhhh I wish. It's HTF. If I had his jersey, I'd be sporting it while smoking a $14 Behike
    danielzreyes:
    A breakout season? Like last year? That was no fluke. He even had a hand injury slowing him down for a few games.
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    A breakout season? Like last year? That was no fluke. He even had a hand injury slowing him down for a few games.
    Yeah, I admit he had a pretty Damn good last season. This season I'm expecting 12-4 record.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Niners can suck my balls...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Seahawks will surprise some people...of corse the division sucks..Plus..HATE the Whiners
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa whoa whoa.... How does an out of stater take Brady
    My wager stands if anyone wants to saddle up with another QB and take a shot at the unstoppable Lions Offense! Come on guys, Romo is still available! Hell, I'll give someone Sanchez and Tebow's combined passing yards. Don't make me only trash talk ICU all season. Lol.
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Yeah, I admit he had a pretty Damn good last season. This season I'm expecting 12-4 record.
    12-4 for the lions would be a shock to me. I have them at 10 wins max. Tough division and I have them 3rd in that division. They have the talent, but they have no run game and GB and Chi defense are also better than Lions. He had a good season cause they had to air it out to catch up since they were down alot...hahahaha
    Vision:
    Whoa whoa whoa.... How does an out of stater take Brady
    I'm a gambler, I have a favorite team every 3 hrs.
    zeebra:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    12-4 for the lions would be a shock to me. I have them at 10 wins max. Tough division and I have them 3rd in that division. They have the talent, but they have no run game and GB and Chi defense are also better than Lions. He had a good season cause they had to air it out to catch up since they were down alot...hahahaha
    They haven't had a run game since #20 ( my other jersey BTW)
    SleevePlz:
    My wager stands if anyone wants to saddle up with another QB and take a shot at the unstoppable Lions Offense! Come on guys, Romo is still available! Hell, I'll give someone Sanchez and Tebow's combined passing yards. Don't make me only trash talk ICU all season. Lol.
    I think the Sanchez/Tebow offer, you should offer 3-1 odds..that team has no WRs. Hey, ICU is retired, ICU is no more..
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I'll take you up on that Tony
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The Seahawks will surprise some people...of corse the division sucks..Plus..HATE the Whiners
    surprise some people? No one but the 12th man gives the hawks any credit ever, no matter how well they do, but my hawks need to hurry their azzes up and pick a damn starting qb or they wont do shlt
    The Kid:
    I'll take you up on that Tony
    Rudy, who you got against my stud?
    anyone pick either of these three?
    Aaron Rogers
    Drew Brees
    Cam Newton
    The Kid:
    anyone pick either of these three?
    Aaron Rogers
    Drew Brees
    Cam Newton
    Nope, I just have Zeebra with the washed-up Brady so far.
    Your kiddin me,, You sure you want to do this,, and are we going with QB rating or just passing yards?? what about injuries or alien invasion???